NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DisguisedExcellentBooby-size_restricted.gif
brutuspicard.png

PLAYOFFS! :nthat:

My mans Herbo finally made it.

We getting healthy at the right time. Time to make some noise!
I don't trust them to perform when it matters (maybe im just scarred from always watching them fail). but i also look at the AFC Playoff roster and don't see a team on there that the Chargers can't beat if they play well.

I don't trust them to perform when it matters (maybe im just scarred from always watching them fail). but i also look at the AFC Playoff roster and don't see a team on there that the Chargers can't beat if they play well.
Chargers vs Chiefs games are always close. But Jacksonville blew them out earlier in the season. Chargers beat Bengals late last season but lost to Bills two seasons ago.

Whoa :lol:

“It’s your show. It’s your show, I thought you wanted ratings” :lol:

Jesus Herbert Christ, Joe is something else. Me personally, I thought SVP was just having fun and Buck made it weird. I don't know, maybe I'm missing something between the 2 of them or something, but I just thought Joe was taking things way personally.

Derwin splacked that man IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC

Clean hit. The NFL gone use that hit in highlight packages…. As they do other highlights.

Jack Tatum hits still get aired IDC IDC IDC IDC

He lowered his head but he hit dude on the shoulder.

Runners are STILL lowering their head as well.

Leonard Fournette, Najee Harris, etc. offensive players do the same
S*** and don’t get flagged.

I feel like if it isn’t helmet to helmet, their should be no flag. Derwin’s head, hit dudes shoulder.

How are the guys suppose to play??

Offensive lineman lower their heads and go for kill shots on smaller DBs and LBs.

300+ pounds coming downhill versus 180-230lbs DBs/LBs

Defenders get absolutely NO pittance, no protection from the NFL. It’s despicable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom