NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They gotta give black Kirk more credit.. that man had a 90+ yard game winning drive just couple weeks ago

If I’m asking the opinion of anyone from that administration, I’m going to cheney

just aint going shooting with him

Seriously. Imagine a team debating interviewing such a person. I mean just imagine.
She wouldn’t have allowed Watson to happen, she has that on Stefanski

5E9AAD0E-DAA9-44CA-BC70-40C439366FBF.jpeg

No. Are you reveling in the fact that our starting QB got concussed for the third time this season? Laughing at injuries is pathetic.

I said we could split the last 4 and still make it in. Wasn’t wrong then. Not wrong now. Even with Teddy Bridgewater at QB.

triple-h-disgusted.gif
I didn’t say anything about injuries. I had little faith in y’all finishing well prior to the injury — which is why I said the Buffalo game was a low key must win :lol:.

He dug up an old quote of mine (which wasn’t wrong) and is trying to rub it in my face asking “hOw CoNfIdEnT aRe YoU nOw?” after Tua goes down with another concussion (that might end his career). He can **** off
This is so disingenuous :lol:. I’m not even going to engage because the injury has nothing to do with what I’m saying. The book was out on Tua pre-injury and the Dolphins were looking worse. Stop it. Get help. If it were up to y’all, Tua would be trotted right back on the field anyways :lol:

Derwin splacked that man IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC

Clean hit. The NFL gone use that hit in highlight packages…. As they do other highlights.

Jack Tatum hits still get aired IDC IDC IDC IDC

He lowered his head but he hit dude on the shoulder.

Runners are STILL lowering their head as well.

Leonard Fournette, Najee Harris, etc. offensive players do the same
S*** and don’t get flagged.

I feel like if it isn’t helmet to helmet, their should be no flag. Derwin’s head, hit dudes shoulder.

How are the guys suppose to play??

Offensive lineman lower their heads and go for kill shots on smaller DBs and LBs.

300+ pounds coming downhill versus 180-230lbs DBs/LBs

Defenders get absolutely NO pittance, no protection from the NFL. It’s despicable
I see RBs lead with the crown of the helmet that all the time. Is it only legal for a ballrunner to do it? The colt (forgot his name) was also defenseless so maybe that had to do with it

This is so disingenuous :lol:. I’m not even going to engage because the injury has nothing to do with what I’m saying. The book was out on Tua pre-injury and the Dolphins were looking worse. Stop it. Get help. If it were up to y’all, Tua would be trotted right back on the field anyways :lol:

Tua looked terrible against the Niners and looked bad against the Chargers. I thought he looked great in Buffalo and during the first half of the Packers game. He then threw 3 picks in the second half against GB but it seems like that may be due to the concussion we found out about yesterday. If that concussion hadn’t happened, he were healthy, and led us into the playoffs after these next two games, he’d probably get an extension. I still think his body of work over the course of this season was good. But with the latest concussion, his future is very much in doubt.

If the Niners finish 12-5 or 13-4, I'd be baffled if Shannahan does not win COTY or Lynch doesn't win executive of the year.

What they've done is astounding.

If the Niners finish 12-5 or 13-4, I'd be baffled if Shannahan does not win COTY or Lynch doesn't win executive of the year.

What they've done is astounding.

Executive of the year is locked up to Roseman.
Schneider deserves 2nd for the Russ trade (single greatest trade of the last however many years) and their draft class with hella starters.

Coach of the year is probably going to Dan Campbell. Salah would’ve won it if Mike white and Breece Hall didn’t go down. Philly coach would’ve won if they went undefeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom