NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tua’s concussion news makes sense in retrospect. His turn in performance was strange to watch live. With 3 concussions in less than 1 whole season, it seems like he needs to evaluate his future. It would be a sad end to his football story, but he needs to put his health first.

F31C3F16-DA71-426C-86B5-0468FC6AF374.jpeg

You feel confident in that right now?

No. Are you reveling in the fact that our starting QB got concussed for the third time this season? Laughing at injuries is pathetic.

I said we could split the last 4 and still make it in. Wasn’t wrong then. Not wrong now. Even with Teddy Bridgewater at QB.

triple-h-disgusted.gif

How the hell is that comment an anti Tua shot?

He dug up an old quote of mine (which wasn’t wrong) and is trying to rub it in my face asking “hOw CoNfIdEnT aRe YoU nOw?” after Tua goes down with another concussion (that might end his career). He can **** off

He dug up an old quote of mine (which wasn’t wrong) and is trying to rub it in my face asking “hOw CoNfIdEnT aRe YoU nOw?” after Tua goes down with another concussion (that might end his career). He can **** off

I mean it's a post you made like yesterday and it was a response to him. So all he did was see it on the notifications lol.

But aight. **** it then. I love the arguments

LETS RIDE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom