NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder Brady played out his mind finally

s-l1600.jpg

Tom-Brady-girlfriend-Veronika-Rajek-1280x720.jpg

a1b3c77a98b68bd08967b91262e9c69cd5101c4f.png

Why does Haason not get talked about as an elite rusher?

You dam near only hear about Bosa, Parson, Myles, and Watt.

Because I took him a while to reach his potential…. He was the 13th overall pick and struggled early on. He’ll get publicity soon

Why does Haason not get talked about as an elite rusher?

You dam near only hear about Bosa, Parson, Myles, and Watt.

That entire Eagles line has been eating this year.

He definitely should be in the convo.

Bosa is clearly the winner, but Reddick should be up there.

Not talking so much about DPOY just for respect! I feel like most people dont even know he having this year. Bosa and Parsons is all media talk about
Yea, I feel you.

Watched the entire Eagles game for seeding purposes, and he got a sack and the commentator mentioned that he was up to 16 now and I was like “damn really?”

Then your other guys were eating…y’all got like 3-4 guys with double digit sacks.

Very impressive.

Fingers crossed that someone takes y’all out. Cause if the Niners are fortunate enough to make it deep, I don’t want that problem.

Yea, I feel you.

Watched the entire Eagles game for seeding purposes, and he got a sack and the commentator mentioned that he was up to 16 now and I was like “damn really?”

Then your other guys were eating…y’all got like 3-4 guys with double digit sacks.

Very impressive.

Fingers crossed that someone takes y’all out. Cause if the Niners are fortunate enough to make it deep, I don’t want that problem.
I believe 1st time in NFL history with 4 players with 10+ sacks.

My man BG is the most impressive coming off an achilles with a career high 11 sacks at 34yo. Eagles legend :pimp:

Will GB-Det end up being the SNF game?

3 team race for 7th seed.

Playoff Clinching Scenarios
NFC:
GB- W
DET- W & SEA L
SEA- W & GB L

Last edited:
The “system QB” argument is so played out. Y’all ever notice it’s only attached to QBs who are good? When’s the last time y’all heard Tannehill or Carr called system QBs? :lol:

It’s the most corny played out hating argument around

Carr ain good enough to be a system QB lol.

The “system QB” argument is so played out. Y’all ever notice it’s only attached to QBs who are good? When’s the last time y’all heard Tannehill or Carr called system QBs? :lol:

It’s the most corny played out hating argument around
So Purdy really a dude? 👀👀👀

Let’s goooo

Because I took him a while to reach his potential…. He was the 13th overall pick and struggled early on. He’ll get publicity soon

Think that was moreso how he was being used.. if I remember correctly, it was because of injury zona was forced to using him more as a pass rusher

So Purdy really a dude? 👀👀👀

Let’s goooo
i wouldn’t use the Raiders defense to measure a QB. We let Baker cook on 1.5 days with a playbook. Matt Ryan ran for like 40 yards on us in slow motion. Andy Dalton hit us for like 3 TD’s iirc.

But regardless, Purdy is that dude. Seen a dude at the mall THREE week ago while i was Xmas shopping wearing an authentic Purdy jersey :lol:

And with hurts, it’s dudes being unwilling to change their opinions of dude

I saw dude at bama and Oklahoma and then with the eagles

I had my doubts too.. but watching dude, he has improved his accuracy and decision making

And it ain’t hard to see how he makes the job a hell of a lot easier for everyone involved in our offense

Even something as simple as stepping up in the pocket and not hanging your tackles out to dry

1672679165463.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom