NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you at Chris Simms

We adapted what the coaches wanted to do last year because of hurts struggles as a thrower

That was last year.. we see how dude is eating up defenses this year as a thrower and running what the coaches want

Teams run man, we eat up defenses certain ways.. they run zone and we eat up defenses other ways

Hurts also allows the team to do things that force defenses to have to give away what they’re in and yet still have to account for very things

Where you at Chris Simms

Burrow has Joe Mixon, Chase AND Higgins AND Boyd, Hayden Hurst…

Mahomes STILL has Kelce (A HOF) and 3 above average receivers and first round RB…

Josh Allen has Diggs and a GREAT #2 receiver and a two solid TEs and….

They making all the excuses to not give hurts credit.

Remember when Wentz was up for MVP? Not ONE media pundit tried to credit his personnel, they wanted to give that MVP to him so bad.

Chris Simms is cool but he’s wrong as hell

yesterday was an aberration, and the defense still won that game for us.

Still the best.

I'm done with Ed Donatell...Im surprised no one is talking about it - probably because they got destroyed - but on a 3rd and 10 when a comeback was still feasible, the Vikings D had a good 15 seconds where they're trying to tell the sideline they only had 10 players on the field...it's like they saved the 11th player like it was a timeout...yes, the Packers picked up the first. :lol:

I’d be in for Harbaugh. I really liked the idea of Rivera being a foundational piece to the turnaround of my dysfunctional franchise. But for every good thing he’s done I can point to at least 1-2 questionable coaching calls or personnel moves. And he’s made it known he’s the defacto GM so everything falls on him. That was a condition for him coming into the mess that granted got way worse than anyone could’ve predicted.

Ultimately I can’t definitively say we are better with him and its time to move on. He’s had several cracks at stabilizing the QB position after inheriting Haskins (RIP). The Wentz meltdown proved he shouldn’t get another shot at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom