NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s real weird behavior to come in I told ya so’ing and making claims about the rest of us when a dude’s life is literally in question right now.

I'm not I told you soing. I'm AGAIN saying we all a part of this. ALL of us. You and me included.

I think Carson Palmer said it a while back, but he basically insinuating that someone was going to die on the field one day because of the size and speed of the game and players.

Some of y’all are gross, man.

We all know what we’re watching. Every player on that field knows there’s an element of danger to what they’re signing up for.

There’s a damned good chance we watched a man die on National TV tonight and y’all wanna hop on a goofy high horse over it.

Stop it.

Wonder what the nfl does right now

They should suspend it - postpone it even to tomorrow or something but the players can’t play today - not in the state they was in

Goodell looking like the Devil he is. Call the damn game.

These ads, and nfl ads too..while this is going on, and making the broadcasters carry the burden…when it’s CLEAR they are affected by this, and just want to go home, is ******* crazy

This league is a disgrace not for what happens on the field but for how they continue to screw up issues regarding player safety. This isn't a football problem but an NFL problem. What league is giving teams a 5 minute break when we don't know whether someone is dying or not? He had to have his heart jump started. NFL has played games on other nights for COVID so they could reschedule the game. Other leagues would've done the right thing but the NFL never can

Billion dollar operation.

Going into the final week of the schedule.

There is no rescheduling.

We can talk business or we can talk ethics but neither one mix with the NFL.

And you can’t be watching this as the arbitrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom