NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet F-boy Goddell realize he was getting heavy criticism and bad press if this game continued… Gotta protect the shield :smh:

True but I think they just got official word of it being critical. Had he gotten back to the hospital responsive or alert I bet they would’ve resumed the game

True but I think they just got official word of it being critical. Had he gotten back to the hospital responsive or alert I bet they would’ve resumed the game

After that long of a delay though, man? Literally waiting for a kid...a kid, to die before making a decision.

Yeah collapsed lung, didn’t think of it as that bad when I heard but it’s not sounding good now.

could've cracked a rib and punctured a lung, but IMO it would take a harder hit like a car accident

edit: also you wouldn't need a defibrillator for a lung/breathing issue, this definitely gotta do with his heart

Someone posted what AED stands for, but if you look closely, it's just about in every office, retail store, etc. Or maybe that's a state by state thing, but yeah...last resort thing...
They are recommended in a public places

There are certain state laws requiring them but no federal laws requiring all businesses to have them on their premises

I normally don’t come in here but it’s F word the NFL as a record label and as a crew

After that long of a delay though, man? Literally waiting for a kid...a kid, to die before making a decision.

Like it’s been mentioned countless times over the past hour the NFL has to much damn money tied into these tv rights.

Postponing a MNF game that was expected to break the viewership ratings record is all they care about

They are recommended in a public places

There are certain state laws requiring them but no federal laws requiring all businesses to have them on their premises
saw it used at a playground. think it is required to have in our area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom