NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
name them pls
Lol, please name them
This is off the top of my head and this is pure arm strength, not skill. Jamarcus Russell, Mike Vick, Ryan Mallet, Stafford in his prime, Marino, Favre, Mahomes, Rodgers, Jim Hart There are a few more that aren't readily available off the top of my head. All those guys mentioned had an arm that was on par and/or better than Allen's arm.

****ing Jets gotta Jet... :smh:

The fact the Steelers came this close to making the playoffs in a rebuilding year with a rookie QB is astonishing. I pegged them at 4 wins, especially after starting the season so badly with Trubisky. Coach T is on a different level, man...

Every Pats fan I know doesn’t even want them to win :lol:

Including myself
Yea wasn't deserved at all with the ****show on the offensive side of the ball no matter how great the defense was for most of the year.

The hubris/arrogance to put Patricia in charge backfired like everyone expected.

Hope that forces a change in BB's thinking on that side of the ball moving forward and without McDaniels around anymore.

This is off the top of my head and this is pure arm strength, not skill. Jamarcus Russell, Mike Vick, Ryan Mallet, Stafford in his prime, Marino, Favre, Mahomes, Rodgers, Jim Hart There are a few more that aren't readily available off the top of my head. All those guys mentioned had an arm that was on par and/or better than Allen's arm.

:lol:

ok, man

Texans:

1o2mmy.jpg

1673211898865.jpeg

Jim hart huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom