NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1673211898865.jpeg

Jim hart huh

Yeah I was trying to figure out who tf that was.

Yet some in your own fanbase want him gone....

and we're right....big changes or gone. as EYE have always said, he can coach the team but this hiring of friends/family as assistants and GM duties need to end

1673211898865.jpeg

Jim hart huh
1-hart-1980-landscape.jpg

Yessir... My point is stop anointing Allen. He's not the first or the last QB to have a strong arm. Many have come before him and there will be many afterwards. I still haven't forgotten how the NFL media basically crowned this dude MVP before the season started. I'm so glad Hurts and Mahomes came through to kill that noise. I like Allen but y'all cats gotta stop.

I love New England sports fans... as soon as their team misses the playoffs they want to ****-can everyone and burn the place down. They got hooked on that 2000s championship juice across all their teams and now think anything short of a title by the Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics or Patriots is the apocalypse :lol:

Yessir... My point is stop anointing Allen. He's not the first or the last QB to have a strong arm. Many have come before him and there will be many afterwards. I still haven't forgotten how the NFL media basically crowned this dude MVP before the season started. I'm so glad Hurts and Mahomes came through to kill that noise. I like Allen but y'all cats gotta stop.

Man dug in the archives for this

Man dug in the archives for this

:lol:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom