NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several QBs who have the same and/or better arm strength than Allen. It's just recency bias getting the best of you.

He asked me to name players who have/had arms on par with Allen. And I did. Y'all cats stay jumping in folks convos with unnecessary commentary.

I believe they were asking for you to list current QBs based on your original post.

Instead, you went back to the 1971 NFL Almanac to post a dude your grandad told you stories about :lol:

I'm sorry I burst y'all bubble but y'all's great white hype isn't the first Qb to have a strong arm.

dwaynewade-smh (1).gif

Yea I was asking about current QB’s in today’s league and you go off listing 80’s wrestlers n ****. I think the only argument for an arm better than Allen is Mahomes or Herbert. It’s close but I’d give the nod to Allen.

“White hype” is crazy lmfao

I believe they were asking for you to list current QBs based on your original post.

Instead, you went back to the 1971 NFL Almanac to post a dude your grandad told you stories about :lol:
Maybe, maybe not but it wasn't specified. But currently Mahomes, Rodgers, Stafford, Herbert, and Watson have arms on par with Josh's in terms of strength.

Getting beat by ****in Darnold & Baker in the same season pissed me off for real especially when they were trash in both games

Allen and Dalton have to go

Trust me when I say this.....I hope like hell you guys fire him. Or he retires whatever. I pray it happens. 🙏

i don't think it'll be a firing. it'll be Kraft telling, we want you but cut the ******** with Patricia running the offense and your other friends running the special teams into the ground. will be interesting to see how Bill responds (he's known to be EXTREMELY loyal to friends). so he might just go chase Shula's record elsewhere

I love New England sports fans... as soon as their team misses the playoffs they want to ****-can everyone and burn the place down. They got hooked on that 2000s championship juice across all their teams and now think anything short of a title by the Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics or Patriots is the apocalypse :lol:

a) this isn't "as soon as"...he's had three years to win a playoff game. the team has gotten worse along the way as the rest of the division has gotten better.

b) the bar is higher in Boston. it just is. people care more about sports in Boston than most other cities. and people will say that's dumb of Bostonians but it is what it is. it's a full blown sports town thru and thru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom