NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all you need. The golden ticket. Kliff never knew **** to begin with. Now he's good for life.

A59459A4-A29F-41BF-96FB-9A7D5DE5D750.jpeg
As someone who went to Texas Tech I was flabbergasted when kliff made it to the NFL. We had Pat Mahomes and kliff was still getting us killed in college games

In college he was, he’s in a horrible system. Coaching staff, OL, weapons and everything. He couldn’t be in a worse situation. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t make mistakes.
In his last college season, he was passing to FOUR 1st round receivers (Chris Olive, Garrett Wilson, Jameson Williams, and soon to be Jaxon Smith Njigba), a 3rd AND 5th round TE (Jeremey Ruckert & Luke Farrell), and a 3rd round RB (Trey Sermon)

Come on man, he had a receiving corp that's better than ANY in the NFL right now.

Even crazier is that his still had questions about getting through progressions then.

Y’all 100% right bout the Bears. Young won’t change anything anytime soon that roster is a wreck but like y’all said a new GM always wants to start fresh.

I can’t see a team giving up alot to get Fields though so we’ll see how bad the Bears want to completely start over

Interested in seeing what the Bears do with the #1 pick.

They gave up a lot to get Fields but don't know how you can pass on Young, especially if current regime aren't the ones who drafted Fields in the first place.

If I'm the Jete I would be calling the Bears to see what it takes to get the #1 pick. All the pieces are in place for that team except QB.
Zach Wilson has played worse than Fields and on top of that the team doesn't seem to **** with him.

Bryce Young with those weapons on offense and the JETE defense your future is looking very promising.

They gave up a lot to get Fields but don't know how you can pass on Young, especially if current regime aren't the ones who drafted Fields in the first place.

If I'm the Jete I would be calling the Bears to see what it takes to get the #1 pick. All the pieces are in place for that team except QB.
Zach Wilson has played worse than Fields and on top of that the team doesn't seem to **** with him.

Bryce Young with those weapons on offense and the JETE defense your future is looking very promising.

Bryce would step into that offense producing wins + results. Perfect fit

In his last college season, he was passing to FOUR 1st round receivers (Chris Olive, Garrett Wilson, Jameson Williams, and soon to be Jaxon Smith Njigba), a 3rd AND 5th round TE (Jeremey Ruckert & Luke Farrell), and a 3rd round RB (Trey Sermon)

Come on man, he had a receiving corp that's better than ANY in the NFL right now.

Even crazier is that his still had questions about getting through progressions then.

You mad he went from the best situation to the worst, that’s his fault? Worry about your QB that didn’t look like a generational talent in the biggest game of his NFL career.

And I’m not saying Fields didn’t make mistakes and doesn’t have issues but there’s not a QB in a worse situation. Fields would have set SF on fire but now he getting crucified for another year with a coaching staff that doesn’t want him and will be gone in a couple years while having the worst set of OL and WR. Not even debatable.

I’d love to see Daboll work with Fields but it sounds like the Giants might draft Anthony Richardson.

Also gotta apologize to Daboll, he’s easily coach of the year and he deserves way more credit for his work with Josh Allen than I realized. Josh was never throwing red zone INTs until Daboll left.

Not a fan of Fields in NY, the Jets are weak offensively and don’t develop QBs. I guess if they hired someone who is great with developing and teaching QBs, it could work cause they have talent.

Zach is gone, city hates him and I think most of his teammates don’t mess with him. I’ll be shocked if he’s back. I think there’s way more **** going on in that locker room than we know.

You mad he went from the best situation to the worst, that’s his fault? Worry about your QB that didn’t look like a generational talent in the biggest game of his NFL career.

And I’m not saying Fields didn’t make mistakes and doesn’t have issues but there’s not a QB in a worse situation. Fields would have set SF on fire but now he getting crucified for another year with a coaching staff that doesn’t want him and will be gone in a couple years while having the worst set of OL and WR. Not even debatable.
SF is winning with Jimmy G and Brock Purdy.....

Like you're making my point :lol:

You wanna drop him on a team that's on a winning streak with the last pick on the draft.

If Fields needs that situation to be a "good QB", he just might not be a "good QB"

SF is winning with Jimmy G and Brock Purdy.....

Like you're making my point :lol:

I’m making your point that he needs a good system…….that’s pretty much every QB. They’re all system QBs. No QB is gonna look great in Chicago right now.

Purdy looks damn good. Big credit to his coaching. Man is making big plays and has all the confidence in the world.

You would think Lawrence came into the league settings **** on fire the way NickFolarin NickFolarin be ****ting on Fields. Dog he JUST started looking good mid season with a waaay better coaching/support system. No QB is winning with the Bears roster, the same way Lawrence didn’t do **** last year with Urban. How can you watch the Bears and think Fields is the biggest problem.

Fields to Atlanta! Somebody make the trade.
That ship has sailed it is what it is we don’t need to make any trades still too much of a talent deficiency on that defense

Fields isn’t in the best situation but it’s obviously things he needs to improve on to that you can improve on as a player regardless of situation.

I still think we should’ve drafted him just on principle cause that’s just a better use of a top 5 pick to try and get your future guy at QB. If it didn’t work out no one would begrudge it cause everyone understands taking that chance

Falcons got bigger priorities and problems now

it’s probably better that the Packers didn’t make the post season.

The slander would’ve been nasty if they got their **** pushed in by the Niners again.

35-40 as college coach
28-37-1 as NFL coach

lol. But hey good looking white guy am I right?
Let's also for fun throw out the Gimme wins college coaches are gifted and focus on Kingsbury's real peers. If we do that it's,

19-35 as college coach in conference play (Zero Jan 1 or better bowl wins)
28-37-1 as NFL coach (Zero playoff wins)

And I guarantee you his agent is fielding multiple calls today

You can’t grade out as the worst passer in the NFL this year, and 2nd to last last season and tell me in a talent or system issue

Like he’s just not a good QB. He’s a good talent.

He had the same number of games of 200+ passing yards as he did with <75 passing yards

4 games with less than 10 completions

I don’t think Lovie gets another chance TBH

Maybe...Lovie is a perfect "steady the ship" guy. I don't think anyone is putting him near the top of NFL head coaches, but even if he was just a token hire, it still doesn't make sense to fire him. Houston will not be competitive again next season. Keep building that roster and you have a great stop-gap guy at the helm. Once they start matching other NFL rosters with talent, then it's probably time to fire him and find a guy that will take you to the next level.

Houston is just a terrible franchise. Clueless and laden with bigotry.

You would think Lawrence came into the league settings **** on fire the way NickFolarin NickFolarin be ****ting on Fields. Dog he JUST started looking good mid season with a waaay better coaching/support system. No QB is winning with the Bears roster, the same way Lawrence didn’t do **** last year with Urban. How can you watch the Bears and think Fields is the biggest problem.

He been going extra with it since Sunshine turned it around midseason.

Guess he was tired of all the "generational" talk from k3stacks k3stacks :lol:

Hopefully Sunshine plays well in the playoffs cuz I know k3stacks k3stacks in the rafters waiting.

Maybe...Lovie is a perfect "steady the ship" guy. I don't think anyone is putting him near the top of NFL head coaches, but even if he was just a token hire, it still doesn't make sense to fire him. Houston will not be competitive again next season. Keep building that roster and you have a great stop-gap guy at the helm. Once they start matching other NFL rosters with talent, then it's probably time to fire him and find a guy that will take you to the next level.

Houston is just a terrible franchise. Clueless and laden with bigotry.

The Lovie hire as a PR move like aepps20 aepps20

Now they can bring in Josh McCown like they wanted.

Glad they didn't get the #1 pick.

If the Jags beat Hebert, it’s going to get nasty in here

All those signings the Jags got clowned for worked out.

Travon Walker showing out recently, Sunshine and Etienne playing well this season and they adding Calvin Ridley to the fold.

The division should be theirs for the foreseeable future.

He been going extra with it since Sunshine turned it around midseason.

Guess he was tired of all the "generational" talk from k3stacks k3stacks :lol:

Hopefully Sunshine plays well in the playoffs cuz I know k3stacks k3stacks in the rafters waiting.
:lol: I be really rooting for the Jags too cuz of Doug P and I wanted to see him with the ball in his hands against Tenn with a chance to win it but the defense got the score instead.

My only gripe with Sunshine (which has nothing to really do with him personally) is he was playing bad with little to no scrutiny while his black counterparts were getting lit up. Like we was really acting like this man wasnt getting called generational only to continue to **** the bed. Barely a peep from folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom