NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it an upset if the Jags are home and the Chargers have Staley as a HC? Couldn’t beat the bum *** Broncos with all their players yesterday.
They've still got a much better squad on paper and had loads more expectations heading into this season than the Jags.

Nobody expected much from the Jags even with the money spent

The Lovie hire as a PR move like aepps20 aepps20

Now they can bring in Josh McCown like they wanted.

Glad they didn't get the #1 pick.
It was disgusting what they did to Lovie and Culley before him. People always ask why Black coaches take these bad jobs and the answer is that those are usually the only jobs they get offered. Culley was fired after Nastee Boy did his thing and Lovie gets fired the year after knowing that their roster talent isn’t there.

They've still got a much better squad on paper and had loads more expectations heading into this season than the Jags.

If they lose, the Jags were favored! If they win, the Chargers are bums!!

I SEE it happening already :lol:

324564513_536442881878130_7239759524525646562_n.jpg

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

The current GM didn’t do it
That's fine, but you'd more than likely be put in the same position again next year. That oline is absolutely terrible. Draft another QB and he's going to be scrambling as much as Fields. Could also impact that QB's development as well.

I have a weird feeling that the Giants beat the Vikings, it’s been that type of lucky season but I think resting their players was a big mistake. This team been below average all year and had their best game last week (even though it was against the Colts who have quit) so you would think you’d build on that.

I know Minnesota’s defense is trash but if they lose to this Giants team……does anyone get fired or cut? Cousins losing to this bum *** team would be glorious and a fireable offense. jpzx jpzx @carver @TipsyMcStagga @651akathepaul
Do the giants bring Jones byke

Neither team is good or legit SB contenders. I think the Jags win that game.

Stopping him from kicking made sense but the shift after was a goof.

Did Goff try throwing without a glove? He looked awful throwing yesterday. Everything was short and low.
So preventing a practice kick is like KG goaltending players' shots after fouls are called??

Wait 3-13 is a lot different than 9-8

BTW, how is that 6 game losing skid feeling :smh:

At the end of the day Jacksonville will be home next week anyway.

Congrats, your defenses heroic performance bought your slightly above average QB another week

Your thirst for Trevor praise has been noted by everyone fam

Last edited:

Smart move

Coaches need to start saying **** some of these FO's. Better being selective than settling for terrible situations where you're set up to fail from day 1 and will be scapegoated after the inevitable.

Yeah. Pass and wait and see for a better situation.

Plus he sued the Texans, got to be some bad blood there lol

Do the giants bring Jones byke

I have no idea. GM and HC want their own guy. Dink and Donk Dan has had a good year but doesn’t look like a franchise QB. Three bad years and one good year isn’t enough to bring him back. This team is below average in offense and defense and hasn’t beaten any good teams and had one win in our division. Been some rumors that they draft a guy and sign the Duke Doofus to a two year deal.

Roger has to step in, you can’t allow this. Brady was so ****in painful to watch this year. Protect the game. Bad enough we have one more game of his to watch. Raiders winning 5-6 games with Tom at QB.

It ain’t about talent on the squad at this stage, it comes down to coaching.

Doug is a much better coach than BS. Bet the Jags will be better prepared than the Chargers. I think they win that game by 3+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom