NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I be really rooting for the Jags too cuz of Doug P and I wanted to see him with the ball in his hands against Tenn with a chance to win it but the defense got the score instead.

My only gripe with Sunshine (which has nothing to really do with him personally) is he was playing bad with little to no scrutiny while his black counterparts were getting lit up. Like we was really acting like this man wasnt getting called generational only to continue to **** the bed. Barely a peep from folks.

Literally not a word. The moment Fields makes a mistake, it's the end of the world.
They tried to bury him, Lamar, and Hurts. Same with most black coaches.
Lawrence lead his team to the #1 draft pick last year, and I don't hear **** about it. FOH.
Black QBs and coaches aren't afforded the same time frame or opputunity to grow. Disgusting.

I’m rooting for Justin Fields. I think there are very valid critiques of him but that Bears are an awful franchise, and a QB reset is just the easiest way for the GM to by more time. This is the same guy who just gave up a 2RP for Chase Claypool and didn’t draft a single WR in the last draft. I’d be more worried about this GM and his plan than rolling with Justin Fields if I were the Bears.

Last edited:
Speaking of good moves, the Lions have really knocked it out of the park these last 2 drafts

20230109_013109.png

Really setting themselves up nicely for the long term

Alot of the dialogue around fields get is the same Hurts was getting so im extra sensitive bout it.

GET HIM WEAPONS, LET HIM DEVELOP.

Too soon to write his career off.

He has shown flashes. Maybe itll come together. Maybe it wont. Time will tell.

Literally not a word. The moment Fields makes a mistake, it's the end of the world.
They tried to bury him, Lamar, and Hurts. Same with most black coaches.
Lawrence lead his team to the #1 draft pick last year, and I don't hear **** about it. FOH.
Black QBs and coaches aren't afforded the same time frame or opputunity to grow. Disgusting.
That's what not true. Outside me and spacedoodoo spacedoodoo , Fields got NO criticism in here, this or last season.

However, Lawrence, Zach Wilson and Mac Jones all did.

I've always praised Jalen and Lamar. The talent as a passer is there with them both IMO. It's just not with Fields IMO.

& Trevor really didn't get scrutiny in here last year either.
We all understood that Urban wasn't the guy to help him grow and the organization was in shambles.
Again, that's not afforded to Fields.

All I know is Trevor and Herbert better look like the generational talents they're supposed to be this upcoming weekend.

I have a weird feeling that the Giants beat the Vikings, it’s been that type of lucky season but I think resting their players was a big mistake. This team been below average all year and had their best game last week (even though it was against the Colts who have quit) so you would think you’d build on that.

I know Minnesota’s defense is trash but if they lose to this Giants team……does anyone get fired or cut? Cousins losing to this bum *** team would be glorious and a fireable offense. jpzx jpzx carver carver TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga 651akathepaul 651akathepaul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom