NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bucs know Brady’s out but wants to keep playing

Is there a 49ers receive Brady and Bucs receive Purdy OR Lance trade possible? Again, only if the Bucs know he is leaving, and of course other picks would be involved.

what a season. some young players and a talented roster for next season. it clearly needs to start with an experienced head coach. payton and harbaugh are the clear choices so far. dont know who rustle is. is he done done or will a competent coach give him a second breath. tune in next season on dragonball z. in the meantime, ill watch the playoffs from the sidelines. good luck yall. anyone but the BA chefs and bolts.

Running into a door I thought was open but apparently has a magnetic lock :lol:

My neighbor who is probably in his late 30s was at a bowling alley a few months ago. He some how managed to blow out his knee while bowling. While collapsing to the floor from his leg injury, he braced himself with his arm and absolutely shattered his wrist. He’s got pins and screws all over the place in his hand and forearm. I only found out about it a month after it happened, only by chance I saw him hobbling down the sidewalk looking like a mummy with the stiffness and bandages and such. He never directly told me what happened, but I asked his wife a few days later if he was alright or in a car accident or something and she told me about how it happened at the bowling alley :lol:

Long story short, we are all old as ****.

20230111_084250.jpg
20230111_084251.jpg
20230111_084252.jpg
20230111_084255.jpg
20230111_084300.jpg
20230111_084301.jpg

Foye should still be a falcon one of the 3 or 4 dudes on the entire defensive unit that had talent and we didn’t keep him :smh:

seeing way, way, waaaay too much discourse about Brock Purdy for OROY
It's overblown lol.

Wild that he leads all Rookies in TDS though by man's only started 5 games at the end of the day.

If he started like 5-6 more games he rookie been a shoe in though.

It should go to Wilson, Olave or Walker.

We said the same last year about Bisaccia on the Raiders...interim coaches rarely get the job unfortunately

Makes absolutely no sense. Wilks and Bisaccia both took over for dysfunctional teams and had them barely missing the playoffs. Guys completely buy in, and are provided with a foundation and momentum for next season, and these owners are like yeah no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom