NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopkins basically decided to quit the Cardinals once he caught just 1-of-10 McSorely targets in that SNF game against the Bucs. Just didn’t even play in the final two games, fed up with it :lol:
Pulled a Raiders Randy Moss. 🤣😬

Nah he's younger than me but I know a few of his first cousins. He was definitely talented AF but seems like he just played because he could, not because he loved it.

His first passion was actually basketball. He was pretty good at that too in Highschool.

I just find it hard to believe you get to the NFL, and play this many years just because you can.

Like you have to have some dedication or love for the sport.

Injuries derailed AJ.

While we're on the topic, here are my tiers:

Model franchises:
Chiefs, Packers, Ravens, Steelers

Solid franchises:
Bills, Patriots, Bengals, Chargers, Eagles, Cowboys, Vikings, 49ers, Seahawks, Rams

Used to be solid but trending down:
Titans, Bucs, Saints

Trending up:
Jags, Giants, Lions

Mediocre:
Dolphins, Raiders, Broncos, Commanders, Cardinals, Browns, Colts, Falcons

Bad:
Jets, Bears, Texans, Panthers,

Bucs have a recent SB… they need to be in the solid area

I just find it hard to believe you get to the NFL, and play this many years just because you can.

Like you have to have some dedication or love for the sport.

Injuries derailed AJ.
I could see it. Some people are gifted and end up in situations where their gifts can flourish.

money, fame and accolades are great motivators

I could see it. Some people are gifted and end up in situations where their gifts can flourish.

money, fame and accolades are great motivators
Yup, especially when you're the first person in your family with generational wealth. From what I gathered, he helps to take care of a lot of people.

There's people everyday that are good at their jobs, make great money, but don't necessarily love their jobs.

I will always remember Curtis Martin at his HOF speech saying he didn't even like football or enjoyed playing like that

Kinda threw me off

I wonder why…
A4FD57BD-B534-4948-A44E-A90481D40A07.jpeg

Makes how much they've milked his situation for positive PR that much nastier :smh:

terrible yet i think deep down we all knew this was the case

Yeah we basically knew what it was from the jump.

Joe and Troy didn't get that "the game will resume in 5 minutes" from there asses.

Then the went super OD with the Hamlin tributes all weekend.

1673400882552.jpeg

Model franchises:

Solid franchises:
Bills, Patriots, Bengals, Chargers, Eagles, Cowboys, Vikings, 49ers, Seahawks, Rams

Titans, Bucs, Saints

Trending up:
Jags, Giants, Lions

Mediocre:

Bad:

Think you could argue for the Dolphins trending up as well.

Tua, when his brain wasn't being turned into mashed potato had a really solid season, the offense is elite with Cheetah, and Waddle and the defense is solid.

The JETE would be trending up too if Zach Wilson wasn't a whole goofy.

Think you could argue for the Dolphins trending up as well.

Tua, when his brain wasn't being turned into mashed potato had a really solid season, the offense is elite with Cheetah, and Waddle and the defense is solid.

The JETE would be trending up too if Zach Wilson wasn't a whole goofy.

The Dolphins are cursed man. All those things you said are true but we currently have no idea whether Tua will ever suit up again so back to mediocre we go.

Model franchises:

Solid franchises:

Titans, Bucs, Saints

Trending up:
Jags, Giants, Lions

Mediocre:

Bad:
Saints should be under solid ,still have the same front office that has drafted and continued to draft well and also make good signings.Granted we knew it’s gonna be tough w/o SP and Brees,they still have a solid foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom