NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No playoff thread this year?

Na man we need a playoff thread bad.

boom-roasted.gif

Can you really justify a brinks truck type deal for Lamar after these last two seasons? I mean I guess he's the reason they've been able to stay relevant with limited weapons but he hasn't exactly made it a no brainer

I was torn on them. Almost put them in the "bad" tier but bumped them up to mediocre because they found their franchise QB and still have a talented roster going into next year.
Feel like the way that they did it by fully guaranteeing that deal given the circumstances still spells bad. But I can see your point. Next year is big for that front office though. They might be gone if they don’t make the playoffs.

colts want Bryce.

It’s clear they would’ve had no shot had Texans got that #1 because that’s a division rival. Bears getting that #1 spot probably helps negotiations for them

It was time for Turner to go. He didn’t have a QB to work with but neither did half the league. Ron is running out of scapegoats.

While we're on the topic, here are my tiers:

Model franchises:
Chiefs, Packers, Ravens, Steelers

Solid franchises:
Bills, Patriots, Bengals, Chargers, Eagles, Cowboys, Vikings, 49ers, Seahawks, Rams

Used to be solid but trending down:
Titans, Bucs, Saints

Trending up:
Jags, Giants, Lions

Mediocre:
Dolphins, Raiders, Broncos, Commanders, Cardinals, Browns, Colts, Falcons

Bad:
Jets, Bears, Texans, Panthers,
#teamSolid 🔥

A mixture of recent history, current performance, and future outlook.

Since 2000, eagles have made the playoffs 15 times and reached at least the nfc championship 6 teams (super bowl twice and won once)

we finished tied for the best record in the league AND also have the 10th pick in the draft (along with our own 1st.. we also already have an extra 2nd in the 2024 draft)

And hurts is younger than Stetson bennett and Kenny Pickett and less than a year older than will Levis.. plus having multiple pro bowlers 25 or younger (which doesn’t include devonta who was 9th in receiving yards and under 25)

I wonder if AJ Green hangs it up after this season. He's from my hometown but he never seemed like he had the drive, motor, or passion like other WRs.

Wild to say that about someone “from your hometown”

You know dude personally?
Nah he's younger than me but I know a few of his first cousins. He was definitely talented AF but seems like he just played because he could, not because he loved it.

His first passion was actually basketball. He was pretty good at that too in Highschool.

Since 2000, eagles have made the playoffs 15 times and reached at least the nfc championship 6 teams (super bowl twice and won once)

we finished tied for the best record in the league AND also have the 10th pick in the draft (along with our own 1st.. we also already have an extra 2nd in the 2024 draft)

And hurts is younger than Stetson bennett and Kenny Pickett and less than a year older than will Levis.. plus having multiple pro bowlers 25 or younger (which doesn’t include devonta who was 9th in receiving yards and under 25)
Yeesh. Strong argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom