NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the entire game. Kirk ain it.

Minnesota should trade for Lamar and get those weapons an actual elite QB.

What a stupid play call by Baltimore.

I agree, you got to roll with Dobbins first and foremost right there. Having said that, I think there was some sort of miscommunication/misunderstanding because not only were they not really lined up for him to try to jump to break the lane but they were way too far back for that IMO. That lucky *** bounce too |l

Looked like Jefferson had 3 defenders around him all game I'm not surprised he didn't get a fourth quarter target :lol:
Wonder how these guys careers would've looked if QB's were afraid of throwing to them double or triple covered

20121220_mjr_su5_070.0.jpg

You try to get the ball in your playmakers hands no matter what especially in the biggest moments

I gotta admit, I woke up this morning fully expecting Staley to be unemployed.

Staley being allowed to fly home with the team is inexcusable but him still being employed is criminal. The only excuse I will accept is that the Chargers are treating today as a holiday for MLK Day and are waiting for business to resume on Tuesday.

If he makes it through tomorrow with his job, I am demanding Goodell convene a special counsel to investigate.

Demeco is the top HC candidate.

He needs to tell all their ***'s they can wait.

He has a job to do

yeah i get there is no true offseason for coaching staffs but i hate the fact that candidates gotta interview during the playoffs. they really gotta do something about that

I know there has been a lot revealed about but the combine but has there ever been anything that discussed the HC interview process? When I last looked to switch companies I was still working and trying to do that while also preparing for multiple interviews to the degree that I would like was hard as hell. No one on a coaching staff in the postseason should have to deal with that, man.

Sounds like basically after his Niners stuff is done for the day he has one night this week to prepare for each team :wow: Insanity

I know there has been a lot revealed about but the combine but has there ever been anything that discussed the HC interview process? When I last looked to switch companies I was still working and trying to do that while also preparing for multiple interviews to the degree that I would like was hard as hell. No one on a coaching staff in the postseason should have to deal with that, man.

Sounds like basically after his Niners stuff is done for the day he has one night this week to prepare for each team :wow: Insanity
Would like to know the process. When my cousin got hired for the Lions staff, it was literally an all day interview.

Started at 7:30 and was at the stadium the entire day. They dropped her off at the hotel around 6:30 to freshen up and were continuing the interview over dinner at 7:45 that evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom