NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOB byke to OC NE???

Brandon Staley byke for one more year?!

Staley gonna get canned. The Chargers gonna take BOB this time next year. Book it :lol: :pimp:

Saturday:

Today:
20230116_190109.jpg

what-do-you-mean-by-that-druski.gif

Bosa bros are never beating the allegations :lol:

Sounds like Payton is meeting with the Texans, Broncos and Panthers this week but he seems smitten about Arizona. Chargers better get serious.

Also saw Staley makes about $4M so Payton would be a major jump

651akathepaul 651akathepaul D StaXX D StaXX what's it gonna be tonight?

im taking cowboys ML..based on the Bucs not being able to play more than 1 quarter of football and how bets are coming in today :lol:

Cowboys -2.5. I hate betting my team, but I feel decent about tonight.
I'm going small though. 2-0 in NBA today and not trying to give anything back.

I watched everything and the slander will continue :lol: . Dude is a subpar QB and will continue to finesse and smile at dudes bailing him out.

Well, I'm in a good mood, so it's all good. I don't think he deserves much blame for yesterday though. Defense was the worst of the worst. His 4th down throw is what will be remembered and I can't back him on that.

Well, I'm in a good mood, so it's all good. I don't think he deserves much blame for yesterday though. Defense was the worst of the worst. His 4th down throw is what will be remembered and I can't back him on that.

All facts I feel you. Kirk does get a lot of blame because of those bonehead plays like at the end

When do the Cowboys start pulling players?

That turnaround for them is knarly and if key players get hurt, they won't have enough time to get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom