NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude should’ve been offered 175-210 million guaranteed.

Kyler Murray and Josh Allen both were top 10 picks so they had decent rookie deals.

Lamar was 32nd and didn’t receive much. Dude deserves north of 180, smh Baltimore

Lowballed that man by fittyyyy

Stories conflicting. Some said he was offered 160-180, so I don’t know.

20230123_101914.jpg

Hate that headline. The WP has been losing money so not surprising Bezos wants out. And Snyder wouldn’t care about a “sign of goodwill.” The Post was only an instrument Bezos used to fan flames to force a sale. It’s personal but I can’t see Snyder turning down Bezos if he bids an extra $250M+ over the next highest.

I'm mostly curious what Bezo's brings to the ownership group....if anything..

But also...change that terrible team name.

Really would be wild seeing him sell the Post to own the team after how instrumental the Post's reporting was to taking Snyder down finally and forcing him to sell :lol:

Bezos was playing chess the whole time if true

Washington Amazons...Amazonians?

:lol:

… I honestly wouldn’t hate Washington Prime.

But he better buy out Arkansas State U and whoever else trademarked Redwolves. Synder can take Commanders with him on the way out.

A stadium named "The Amazon" would be pretty dope if it was rain forest themed. Doesn't fit with Commanders tho. :lol:

He probably doesn't do something that cool...he named the Key Arena the Climate Pledge Arena. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom