NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to say he would be better off with Kirk Cousins? Sincerely asking… no malice
Yes. Look at Jefferson's numbers, at the very least he'd be putting up record setting numbers... And Josh Allen has gotten him the same amount of rings as Cousins got him. Not sure why y'all still acting like Allen is that dude.

what’s up fellas?? lemme get a seat on the couch…

1674506071530.gif

I think "the grass isn't always greener" summed up his thoughts. Diggs whined his way out of Minnesota and same results.

Thanks for Jefferson though, Diggs.

Yes. Look at Jefferson's numbers, at the very least he'd be putting up record setting numbers... And Josh Allen has gotten him the same amount of rings as Cousins got him. Not sure why y'all still acting like Allen is that dude.
Call this a blind spot in my fandom … but I was not aware of the vitriol toward Diggs from Vikings fans. I thought y’all got Jefferson with the trade and we were all good.

But y’all seem to be choosing violence…

I think "the grass isn't always greener" summed up his thoughts. Diggs whined his way out of Minnesota and same results.

Thanks for Jefferson though, Diggs.
But the grass is greener. He’s been playing at an all-pro level with a much better QB. Just happens to be in the AFC at a time where all of the best young QBs are on that side of the conference.

A stadium named "The Amazon" would be pretty dope if it was rain forest themed. Doesn't fit with Commanders tho. :lol:

He probably doesn't do something that cool...he named the Key Arena the Climate Pledge Arena. :lol:
I still hate the Climate Pledge name, can only imagine what terrible name he'd give the Washington stadium.

Call this a blind spot in my fandom … but I was not aware of the vitriol toward Diggs from Vikings fans. I thought y’all got Jefferson with the trade and we were all good.

But y’all seem to be choosing violence…
We don't hate Diggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom