NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's his situation? Getting knocked out of the playoffs?
I mean, there’s only going to be 1 team standing at the end of the dance. He’s objectively on a team with a better QB and better title shot. The Vikings literally had no shot to win it. And you have a bunch of free agents coming up. Probably need to cut Dalvin Cook too

I'm mostly curious what Bezo's brings to the ownership group....if anything..

But also...change that terrible team name.
dave-chappelle-diddy.gif

Call this a blind spot in my fandom … but I was not aware of the vitriol toward Diggs from Vikings fans. I thought y’all got Jefferson with the trade and we were all good.

But y’all seem to be choosing violence…

Violence? :lol:

It's purely just funny. He's that total diva receiver type. I'd take him back in 'Sota easy, but yeah...whined his way out, Vikings got a better replacement and Diggs still staring at other teams celebrating just like he was with the Vikings.

But the grass is greener. He’s been playing at an all-pro level with a much better QB. Just happens to be in the AFC at a time where all of the best young QBs are on that side of the conference.

You missed the point, I guess. Diggs still complaining and Buffalo has made it no further than Minnesota did with Diggs. "Better quarterback" sure...it sure impacted Jefferson's stats...oh, wait...he led the league in multiple categories. That argument not in the pocket of this discussions root.

We know Buffalo gon be here for a while ,can we say the same for Minny?Nowhere to go but down from here for them.

What y’all been doing every year Kirk Cousin been the QB. 1-4 in the playoffs vs Josh Allen who is 4-4 w/a AFC championship appearance

Like I said Case Keenum been more successful than Kirk
You are all over the place. Is this conversation now about Cousins and Allen... Here's the difference, no one overrates cousins to my knowledge and unlike bills fans we aren't delusional about our QB... Also, keenum more successful? To my knowledge Keenum, Allen, nor Kirk have a Superbowl ring. But I'm guessing you're into participation awards so you mean he's more successful because he made it to the NFC championship... You do know we had a first round bye that year and Kirk and Keenum have the same amount of playoff wins in a Vikings uniform. I had to add that since you are always talking about context... And you cats love jumping into conversations and turning it into some other shxt. Using this terrible logic you presented, Mark Sanchez is better than Allen because he has more AFC championship appearances. Y'all keep bouncing on Allen's pole and dude ain't did shxt but get whooped by Mahomes and Burrow every year. Stop crying to me about this hype job until he has some hardware. Burrow is who y'all want this dude to be so bad.

Edit: yesterday it was Sean Payton.. today it's Allen.. this dude has to be trolling me at this point lol

Last edited:
The fact that this turned into Kirk vs Allen is laughable. If Diggs is still complaining, it doesn't matter whose better, because he's still unhappy. No difference than Minnesota. Diggs got beat by his old team and overshadowed by Jets performance that day as well. Allen is/was still better than Kirk with all this happening, yet Diggs still the same. Get it yet?

I mean, there’s only going to be 1 team standing at the end of the dance. He’s objectively on a team with a better QB and better title shot. The Vikings literally had no shot to win it. And you have a bunch of free agents coming up. Probably need to cut Dalvin Cook too
The Vikings and the bills both got bounced and are at home watching the playoffs. This participation mindset y'all got going on is weak as fxck. The media crowned Allen MVP before a snap was played this season and Buffalo was a projected favorite to be in the super bowl. If we're being honest buffalo is underachieving and Diggs knows this. Diggs is getting up there in age as it pertains to receivers and he knows he doesn't have many elite years to be wasting. The clock is ticking. Don't take your anger out on Vikings fans because your team keeps choking.. we ain't got nothing to do with that. Y'all need to be directing that energy at Mr. Hero ball

L0nXlIM.png

The fact that this turned into Kirk vs Allen is laughable. If Diggs is still complaining, it doesn't matter whose better, because he's still unhappy. No difference than Minnesota. Diggs got beat by his old team and overshadowed by Jets performance that day as well. Allen is/was still better than Kirk with all this happening, yet Diggs still the same. Get it yet?
Yeah I'm confused as to why Kirk was even brought into this... I like Diggs but it's clear that man it doesn't matter who is throwing him the ball, he isn't gonna be satisfied until he gets his ring. Some will see that as a good thing, some will see it as bad but it is what it is.

Mahomes>Burrow>Allen 1st off
Yes. Look at Jefferson's numbers, at the very least he'd be putting up record setting numbers... And Josh Allen has gotten him the same amount of rings as Cousins got him. Not sure why y'all still acting like Allen is that dude.
you turned this into Allen vs Cousins

:lol:@your strawman participation trophy argument...Only 1 team wins the superbowl every year....Theres other ways to evaluate talent and greatness.

Mahomes>Burrow>Allen 1st off

you turned this into Allen vs Cousins

:lol:@your strawman participation trophy argument...Only 1 team wins the superbowl every year....Theres other ways to evaluate talent and greatness.
tommy-lee-jones-i-dont-care.gif

Hmu when Allen beats Mahomes or Burrow in the playoffs... Until then I'm smoking that Allen pack

QyGDVaS (1).png

You missed the point, I guess. Diggs still complaining and Buffalo has made it no further than Minnesota did with Diggs. "Better quarterback" sure...it sure impacted Jefferson's stats...oh, wait...he led the league in multiple categories. That argument not in the pocket of this discussions root.
He’s complaining as they’re getting blown out in the playoffs at home and his QB laid a stinker :lol:. Jefferson is an even better receiver than he is. The situation worked out better for y’all and you’re over here making weak “the grass isn’t greener” arguments. He got his bag and went to a better QB and team. I’m sure he’s fine. Whole time Vikings got smoked at home by the sorry Giants

Btw Kirk literally had one of the best playoff performances in this year's playoffs... It's not his fault Koc called that terrible play on 4th down... But we loss so it doesn't matter. You hills fans should take heed. Losing is losing, y'all keep trying to clean it up. Minny and buffalo's seasons ended in the same result. Stop with the moral victories and semantics. Y'all sitting at home with us.

He’s complaining as they’re getting blown out in the playoffs at home and his QB laid a stinker :lol:. Jefferson is an even better receiver than he is. The situation worked out better for y’all and you’re over here making weak “the grass isn’t greener” arguments. He got his bag and went to a better QB and team. I’m sure he’s fine. Whole time Vikings got smoked at home by the sorry Giants

All I did was clarified K Kierris point because folks can't comprehend much these days. Everything else is in jest. I don't think its uncommon to laugh at a former fan favorite who whined his way out when he pouts and his new team loses. I find it funny. The rest of the comments is like you're mad that I'm laughing at his expense by saying in so many words, "Vikings suck" like I don't know that. :lol: it also has nothing to do with it. Diggs still didn't get to the SB. He made it no further. Those are end results. Expectations or potential play no part...hence why he's frustrated.

I didn't see that Diggs reaction and think he's pouting. Bruh wants to win and knows that that window to do it won't last forever

with this logic, who has Pat beat in the playoffs? :nerd:

beat a bunch of mid pack QBs and bums. L's to Burrow and Brady
Pat is a MVP.. a sb MVP... A SB champion.. has been to the AFC championship every year since he became starter.. posts like this is what I mean. Cats will literally try to disregard Superbowl champions in order to big up Allen when he chokes... the praise doesn't match the results

I get that y'all have a crush on Allen like many in the media do but let the kid earn his praises.

All I did was clarified K Kierris point because folks can't comprehend much these days. Everything else is in jest. I don't think its uncommon to laugh at a former fan favorite who whined his way out when he pouts and his new team loses. I find it funny. The rest of the comments is like you're mad that I'm laughing at his expense by saying in so many words, "Vikings suck" like I don't know that. :lol: it also has nothing to do with it. Diggs still didn't get to the SB. He made it no further. Those are end results. Expectations or potential play no part...hence why he's frustrated.
I think we should fall back.. I think dudes are taking out their frustrations out on us.

Pat is a MVP.. a sb MVP... A SB champion.. has been to the AFC championship every year since he became starter.. posts like this is what I mean. Cats will literally try to disregard Superbowl champions in order to big up Allen when he chokes... the praise doesn't match the results

I get that y'all have a crush on Allen like many in the media do but let the kid earn his praises.

none of what you said is true. i'm just using an example of QBs losing to QBs as a dumb way to prop up QBs or shoot down other QBs

no one is going to argue Allen > Mahomes. nobody. but you said this....

Hmu when Allen beats Mahomes or Burrow in the playoffs... Until then I'm smoking that Allen pack

if Allen wins a SB and doesn't go thru Burrow or Pat...you still smoking that Allen pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom