NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this thread going to look like until Sunday? Holy hell. 🤣
I've unloaded my clip on Josh Allen today... I got 3 more clips left for Danny Boy, Dak, and Herbert if any of their teams' fans come in here talking crazy.

z9ubZzA.gif

This thread has gone off the rails…. to sum it up… Diggs wound up in the right situation … Vikings fans are apparently mad, even tho they ended up with an equally great receiver.

Terrible synopsis. The evidence was presented, Diggs even tweeted about it and you did not interpret well. Oh well...not the first.

If I recall correctly Diggs forced his way out because he didn't like how he was being used in the offense since we were run heavy at the time... Well he goes to buffalo and has been the focal point of the offense and that's still not good enough for him. That's what I originally meant by the grass is greener comment and what 651akathepaul 651akathepaul was trying to clarify. Tbh bills fans started this by taking it elsewhere.
All he’s doing is expressing frustration in them losing :lol:

How is he not satisfied with his role? Thought it was obvious that he was disappointed in yesterday’s result

Man, the fact that you think I’m a Bills fan. My team sent them home. Has nothing to do with anyone being mad. The Diggs criticism is just misguided, IMO. He upgraded his situation completely and got paid. The fact that he didn’t win a title is meaningless IMO.
He one of those people that if you defend something he doesn’t like/hates that automatically makes you a fan/Stan of said team/player even though he’s saying something that makes zero sense or baseless. :lol:

All he’s doing is expressing frustration in them losing :lol:

How is he not satisfied with his role? Thought it was obvious that he was disappointed in yesterday’s result

"He's just frustrated with losing" is literally the same story that got told to us.... Let's end the Allen and Diggs talk. Good day, sir.

"He's just frustrated with losing" is literally the same story that got told to us.... Let's end the Allen and Diggs talk. Good day, sir.
You said that he was frustrated with his role in Minnesota :lol:. Think all the smoke was he hated playing with bum *** Cousins,which is totally understandable. WRs only have so much time to be at their peak powers

You said that he was frustrated with his role in Minnesota :lol:. Think all the smoke was he hated playing with bum *** Cousins,which is totally understandable. WRs only have so much time to be at their peak powers
His smoke was with Zimmer and the 90s style offense we were running..which he has spoken on several times before... But ok is there anything else you want to add about Diggs? I think the Convo has run its course. Wrap it up.

I don’t get this shot lol.

Win or lose The Cowboys are the biggest bag in American sports and sports in general.

If a commentator has the wherewithal to be the big op of said franchise because the fan base will bring attention to them I can’t say I’m mad at it.

And if that’s a shot at Stephen A or Shannon than he’s completely wrong. Those dudes have done so much in their own right and adopt being a Cowboy hater at key points in the year.

Right before Jalen got hurt he literally said the eagles would be just as good with the Gardner and we saw what happened. The fact that he can't just admit he was wrong and keep it moving is pathetic. Now watch if Jalen don't win next week or the SB he'll be the first to say "See I told people about his flaws as a passer whatever...". It's the same thing folks do with Lamar. Moving the goalpost.

Right before Jalen got hurt he literally said the eagles would be just as good with the Gardner and we saw what happened. The fact that he can't just admit he was wrong and keep it moving is pathetic. Now watch if Jalen don't win next week or the SB he'll be the first to say "See I told people about his flaws as a passer whatever...". It's the same thing folks do with Lamar. Moving the goalpost.
I live in the south. I actually watched hurts in person when he was at Alabama... I say that to say I'm rooting for Hurts and I said that the eagles could make the playoffs with Minshew I never said "they'd be just as good" ..

Y'all cats are ultra tender on this site. You all need to lighten up. Unlike most of you eagles fans on here I can actually say I've seen hurts in action in person.

I wasn't in the off-season thread look at season... Were cats in here crying this much when Allen got kicked out last year? I hope Allen doesn't choke next year, he's singlehandedly ruined this thread :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom