NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His smoke was with Zimmer and the 90s style offense we were running..which he has spoken on several times before... But ok is there anything else you want to add about Diggs? I think the Convo has run its course. Wrap it up.

This is correct.

I see a lot of assumptions being made. If he did have issues with Kirk, it was kept private, but I thought it was well known he hated the run, run, pass offense when he was carving fools up every route....Vikings fans literally saw this first hand and got deja vu, but for some reason the piling on of Kirk shows up. I mean, he's directing his frustration right at Josh Allen, but Kirk!...JA is better! It's an out of context take and a poor one.

If he expresses frustration at Kirk, it's because Kirk sucks. If he directs frustration at Allen, it's just expressing his passion for the game, but also...Kirk sucks.

This is correct.

I see a lot of assumptions being made. If he did have issues with Kirk, it was kept private, but I thought it was well known he hated the run, run, pass offense when he was carving fools up every route....Vikings fans literally saw this first hand and got deja vu, but for some reason the piling on of Kirk shows up. I mean, he's directing his frustration right at Josh Allen, but Kirk!...JA is better! It's an out of context take and a poor one.

If he expresses frustration at Kirk, it's because Kirk sucks. If he directs frustration at Allen, it's just expressing his passion for the game, but also...Kirk sucks.
Yeah the easiest thing to do is to pile on Cousins, he's an easy target and people still judging him off old narratives. Not only did he outplay Allen this year when they faced each other but he also tied the record for most 4th Qtr comebacks/game winning drives in a season. If Kirk is so axx why couldn't the boy wonder beat the Vikings this season, I mean if Kirk is as axx as they claim it should've been an easy victory... Idk I'm just having fun with it, I didn't know this site had so many Josh Allen truthers. Bills fans bout to hate me next season :lol:

Yeah the easiest thing to do is to pile on Cousins, he's an easy target and people still judging him off old narratives. Not only did he outplay Allen this year when they faced each other but he also tied the record for most 4th Qtr comebacks/game winning drives in a season. If Kirk is so axx why couldn't the boy wonder beat the Vikings this season, I mean if Kirk is as axx as they claim it should've been an easy victory... Idk I'm just having fun with it, I didn't know this site had so many Josh Allen truthers. Bills fans bout to hate me next season :lol:

Tbh, you've made yourself an easy target with spicy take after spicy take. Even if you're right, once an opinion is formulated here, it rarely ever changes.

Tbh, you've made yourself an easy target with spicy take after spicy take. Even if you're right, once an opinion is formulated here, it rarely ever changes.
I mean you're not wrong

fuFgzN1.png

"People have a common misconception that I don't love my old team. I have nothing but love and respect for those guys. But where they were and where they were headed ... in my eyes, it wasn't going to be in the best interest of my career. As a receiver, if you want to have success, you've got to catch the ball."

...what do I even say about Kirk? This is a man who has invited me into his home. Introduced me to his family. Put in the extra hours with us. He’s a guy who, through all the ups and downs over the last couple of years, I’ve developed a tremendous amount of appreciation and respect for. I’m definitely going to miss playing with and learning from him.

What else you want?

I live in the south. I actually watched hurts in person when he was at Alabama... I say that to say I'm rooting for Hurts and I said that the eagles could make the playoffs with Minshew I never said "they'd be just as good" ..

Y'all cats are ultra tender on this site. You all need to lighten up. Unlike most of you eagles fans on here I can actually say I've seen hurts in action in person.

Who was talking about you? :lol:

Dawg I'm talking about Chris Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom