NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

larry-david-unsure.gif

Would you give BOB any credit for nasty boi's developement? Peep Game Peep Game

Uninspiring bringing him back but he did coach Mac at Bama so that should hopefully help a lot. Gonna be a make or break year for him, maybe a little familiarity is what he needs.

Ehhhh a lot of stuff Watson did was freelancing. Spur of the moment games OB was good at gameplanning (like when Watson was thrown in the fire during the Seahawks game and Titans games his rookie year). Other than that, he (and George Godsey and Tim Kelly) had way too much conservative type play calling and I’d want nothing to do with that.

Screenshot_20230124-052247.png

Name some boneheaded mistakes... Allen had more 4th Qtr turnovers than Cousins. Is he "prone to boneheaded mistakes?"
The Top 5 finish in interceptions gives you double digit ones to look at. Everyone knows that Allen’s decision making is his weakness too. High variance guy. This isn’t the gotcha moment that you wanted it to be.

The Top 5 finish in interceptions gives you double digit ones to look at. Everyone knows that Allen’s decision making is his weakness too. High variance guy. This isn’t the gotcha moment that you wanted it to be.
Kirk let the ball rip this year. This is what I mean by y'all don't watch games... This is the most picks Kirk ever threw with the Vikings yet it was his best season with us. If you think Kirk is trash, good for you. Stop quoting me dog lol

IDC what the dummies who don't really watch games say, Kirk puts up good numbers behind a crappy O-line. Put Kirk behind Dak's good line and he'd be even better.

Calling Dak the black Kirk is a slap in the face to Kirk.

Is it though? Dak is 2-4 in the playoffs. Kirk is 1-4. Neither has made it to the NFC Championship.
Both have a terrible track record of performing in big games.
Neither is good enough to overcome any team team deficiencies. Neither is winning a SB.
Dak & Kirk are waaaay more similar than they are different.
The sooner Vikings fan realize this, the better of you'll be.
Cooper Rush came went into Minny and outplayed this guy, and ya'll acting like he's Joey B. :lol:
kIRK.png

Like I said, y'all got the white Dak, and we have mullato Kirk. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Kirk let the ball rip this year. This is what I mean by y'all don't watch games... This is the most picks Kirk ever threw with the Vikings yet it was his best season with us. If you think Kirk is trash, good for you. Stop quoting me dog lol
So you excuse every critique of him somehow :lol:.Obviously Cousins has had issues in previous years being too conservative. I’ve literally said what Cousins is. A guy who needs everything around him to be perfect. Just because you don’t wanna have a nuanced convo and you’re just leaning into be a homer don’t get mad at me. You could’ve stopped engaging posts ago and you keep going.

One thing I can't stand is when people put QBs vs each other head to head like it's a one on one fight or something lol There's different moving parts and variables to consider other than who had the best numbers in a head to head battle.

I don't think any of us Vikes fans are saying Kirk is elite or great. What we're saying is that he doesn't deserve a lot of the slander that he gets. Especially in the last couple of years. Yall will salute an overachiever like Goff for playing well but pick apart every little thing Kirk does. It's lazy and not even entertaining at this point.

So you excuse every critique of him somehow :lol:.Obviously Cousins has had issues in previous years being too conservative. I’ve literally said what Cousins is. A guy who needs everything around him to be perfect. Just because you don’t wanna have a nuanced convo and you’re just leaning into be a homer don’t get mad at me. You could’ve stopped engaging posts ago and you keep going.
Ok. Let's call a truce and move on.🤝🏾

3200 yards 15 tds and 5 picks is a good year in a pass happy league but the guy with 8 consecutive years of 4000 yards and 25 tds is average. :lol:

Is Kirk elite or top 5? No
Do you need to be elite or top 5 to be a QB you can win with? No
Is Kirk good? Yes
Has Kirk been better than what he previously was recently? Yes
Is he a guy that needs a lot around him to win? Yes
Should this be held against him? No
Could Kirk have done better in moments in the game? Yes
Was the lose solely on him? No
Is Josh Allen a better Qb than Kirk? Yes
Does that mean Josh is perfect and above critique? No

Everyone's slurping Purdy right now but don't even mention the fact that he has one of the best lines in the league and the best defense in the league.

Put Kirk on that 9ers team they win the SB easily.

3200 yards 15 tds and 5 picks is a good year in a pass happy league but the guy with 8 consecutive years of 4000 yards and 25 tds is average. :lol:
He also rushed for over 700 yds. His number one target was Isaiah Hodgins who was picked up off waiver wire midseason. Again, what weapons?

Tbh I haven’t been following that closely. I’m more confused than anything. Why all this fuss about Kirk Cousins?
Started off with K Kierris going at Josh Allen for his play and Diggs for being upset on Sunday. When critiques of Kirk were raised we were all told we don’t watch the games or know what we’re talking about, as if Kirk hasn’t been the same QB for YEARS now.

Don't get me started lol.. It's disrespectful that this is even a topic... Only a certain audience believes this delusional about Josh Allen.

"Allen plays the game the right way"

"He's the type of man you sit down and have a beer with"

"The type of guy I'd want to marry my daughter"

"Yeah he runs alot but he runs with high IQ unlike the others"

@cavsbuckeyes1~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom