NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, wrote an article on the top 5 most underrated players in the league. What do you guys think, agree or disagree? Who would be on your list?

https://www.unbiasedopinions.net/po...my-name-the-top-5-most-underrated-nfl-players

Cover Page 1.JPG

Hey everyone, wrote an article on the top 5 most underrated players in the league. What do you guys think, agree or disagree? Who would be on your list?

https://www.unbiasedopinions.net/po...my-name-the-top-5-most-underrated-nfl-players

Cover Page 1.JPG
No disagreements there

Evans rarely gets his name brought up when discussing the best WR's buts he's been as consistent as anyone since entering the league and his numbers are right up there if not better than everyone else.

No disagreements there

Evans rarely gets his name brought up when discussing the best WR's buts he's been as consistent as anyone since entering the league and his numbers are right up there if not better than everyone else.
It's crazy how consistent he is, no matter who is playing QB. And what's more impressive is his availability. Dude averages 15 games a year since he's entered the league in 2014

can anyone explain to me why Russ is hated so much by the hawks players and lotta fans?

Serious question

can anyone explain to me why Russ is hated so much by the hawks players and lotta fans?

Serious question

Same reason people dislike Steph Curry. I’m a fan both guys and love how they make people mad.

People feel like they’re average Joe’s from good homes, goody two shoed dudes who speak about their faith all the time

Serious question

From what someone else posted it sounds like he had a holier than thou attitude around people (who knows if it’s true or not).

I don’t mind him I just think he comes off as a dweeb with the whole good guy in front of the camera act. Similar to JJ Watt having to be the good ole boy every time he’s in front of the camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom