NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fool said it was zone coverage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9F7122BF-528B-4CD7-B797-1815E551E563.jpeg
D22E5BFF-AC2D-45CC-A511-0F825CE8B4D4.jpeg

With the exception of my guy McCoachin who outcoached the alleged GOAT

the "GOAT" without the GOAT QB is a sub .500 coach that hasn't won **** though :nerd:

before CP's pacemaker short circuits, just let me have fun with this. i know he's a genius football mind. just one that needs to set his ego aside :lol:

From what someone else posted it sounds like he had a holier than thou attitude around people (who knows if it’s true or not).

I don’t mind him I just think he comes off as a dweeb with the whole good guy in front of the camera act. Similar to JJ Watt having to be the good ole boy every time he’s in front of the camera

That was me. Based on being in his presence 1 time. I didn't care either way and I've always liked Russ. From fans I know, some feel that he went "Hollywood" and became or showed that he was actually self-centered and puts on a show for the media. Like I said, I don't really care nor think about it, but I had hope one time that Russ would succeed in Denver so Seattle realized what they're missing, but I really like Geno, so I hope he does well too. :lol:

Amazing that if it doesn’t tear from the tendon and is just a tear we’re only talking missing one-third of the season.

yeah ive got zero desire to attend football games. watching from the couch or the bar is where it's at

I've gone to SF last season and Miami this October for a game. Just can't get too drunk or act like a douchebag if you're a fan of the visiting team and you're mostly fine. I still get apprehensive and usually the worst place is the bathrooms. You never know what crazy is gonna get in your face and go overboard. I'm mostly going bc I've never been to Miami, but I agree...at home or in a bar is preferred.

I've gone to SF last season and Miami this October for a game. Just can't get too drunk or act like a douchebag if you're a fan of the visiting team and you're mostly fine. I still get apprehensive and usually the worst place is the bathrooms. You never know what crazy is gonna get in your face and go overboard. I'm mostly going bc I've never been to Miami, but I agree...at home or in a bar is preferred.

funny you mention the bathrooms. ive been to 2 niners game and both times seen bathroom fights and blood all over the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom