NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
funny you mention the bathrooms. ive been to 2 niners game and both times seen bathroom fights and blood all over the floor

Yep. That's mostly the vibe you get. Especially if there's a line, so usually it's halftime or end of the game and at either point, lots of folks are plenty drunk by then and there's always dudes actually looking for a fight. Mostly because they have buddies with them giving them extra courage.

I've gone to SF last season and Miami this October for a game. Just can't get too drunk or act like a douchebag if you're a fan of the visiting team and you're mostly fine. I still get apprehensive and usually the worst place is the bathrooms. You never know what crazy is gonna get in your face and go overboard. I'm mostly going bc I've never been to Miami, but I agree...at home or in a bar is preferred.

I get preferring to watch from home for comfort and convenience, but every weekend during the season, this thread gets littered with a couple of Twitter videos capturing foolish behavior and people act like it’s the normal experience.

I've been to dozens of games. Probably closer to 50, almost all of them Raiders games at the Coliseum. I've seen one fight from 40 yards away in the stands. Another time I seen a dude getting hauled away by the sheriffs all bloodied, had obviously just got worked by someone. That's it, inside or outside the stadium.

Over a million people attend NFL games every weekend. With the cell phones and social media we get front row seats to a sample selection of foolishness but on aggregate it aint the wild wild west it's made to look like imo.

I see way more ******* at the sports bar week to week.

I've been to dozens of games. Probably closer to 50, almost all of them Raiders games at the Coliseum.

THIS is all that needs to be said about your experiences. Raider games are a whole ‘nother level of crazy & ridiculousness.

I went to the Chargers/Raiders game last year @ Sofi, and it was madness. Not a fan of either but i got free tix

oh-really.gif

my personal experience in the bay, raider fans much better than niner fans in terms of not being total pricks. niner fans will be acting like *******s totally unprovoked :lol:

again, just my personal experience here

Reactions: DLF
For me there ain't too many reasons to go to an NFL game.

I do think that as a fan of the league and coinciding team you should definitely hit a game for the experience but 9.9 times outta 10 I'm opting plopping my *** on the couch.

Last edited:
For me there ain't too many reasons to go to an NFL game.

I do think that as a fan of the league and coinciding you should definitely hit a game for the experience but 9.9 times outta 10 I'm opting plopping my *** on the couch.
Suite tickets only. Otherwise, no interest.

I go to sports games strictly for the atmosphere. Cheering my teams on is a huge positive contributor but being around thousands of other people for a common purpose and excitement, cant get that at home. The down side is the overpriced everything & the, what seems to be, huge amounts of downtime at nfl/college games is annoying. MLB doesn’t seem as bad (could be wrong) but still downtime nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom