NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he wins it but dude has done enough to be a finalist.

If he had 2 more regular season games to play it would be his though for sure.

Purdy most definitely deserves to be a finalist...hell, anyone could argue he even deserves to win it at this point.

Go Eagles.

20230125_121304.jpg
20230125_121308.jpg
20230125_121313.jpg
20230125_121353.jpg
20230125_121317.jpg
20230125_121321.jpg
20230125_121322.jpg

Garret Wilson will win it and rightfully so but Brock should be a finalist for sure. Didn't know NT hated Purdy this much. I'm not even a fan of dude but it's cool watching this little underdog story play out. I hope it ends this week to Philly.

Also the Jets and Seahawks had great drafts....If only NY had a QB.

It's a regular season award. Purdy played a third of the season.

Breece Hall should be a finalist, too then.
Agreed, the Jets offense was never the same after he went down.

My friends regular season wasn't the same either after he went down :lol: :smh:

Garret Wilson will win it and rightfully so but Brock should be a finalist for sure. Didn't know NT hated Purdy this much. I'm not even a fan of dude but it's cool watching this little underdog story play out. I hope it ends this week to Philly.

Also the Jets and Seahawks had great drafts....If only NY had a QB.

Kenneth Walker

:lol: doesn't surprise me, but smh. if there is an injury concern then NFL owners don't care, but if there is revenue to be made, then yea - they'll change from artificial grass to real grass :smh:

Geno should win comebyke POTY no doubt.

Also how was the Vikings HC not a finalist for COTY?

We know technically it's a regular season award but it's impossible for people to ignore him winning 2 playoff games with 3 TD's and over 500 yards. He got 14 total TD's, 2 INT's in 7 games with zero fumbles. We never seen this before.

I’ve always been under the impression that come back player of the year was for guys that were injured or not able to play the year prior or had a bad year and came back strong the next and had a great year

Suspended players ain’t eligible for comeback player of the year, I think the award is for injured dudes, or guys who haven’t been full time starters for a number of years so I agree with you.

Geno hadn’t been a full timer for like 7 years. It’s a like a relief pitcher going from starter, to closer, then back to starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom