NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hard to make a definitive statement on Lance either way, the man has barely played. Lawrence looked bad the majority of last season as well.

0220BC75-AC1E-4E69-98B6-032D489E6347.jpeg

Not ideal

It’s hard to make a definitive statement on Lance either way, the man has barely played. Lawrence looked bad the majority of last season as well.

Lawrence is a proven passer though. Trey has one years worth of work over the past 5 years.

Didn’t play as a frosh in 2018, 2019 was a great sophomore year, injured his whole junior year in 2020.

Trey Lance hasn’t played full-time since college in 2018….. that’s literally 4 years ago.

Teams better HOPE he’s even close to Justin Fields at this point. If anything, we knew Trevor Lawrence could actually throw the football.

Is it time to give ND State QBs a bad rap? First Wentz… now Trey?

Lawrence is a proven passer though. Trey has one years worth of work over the past 5 years.

Didn’t play as a frosh in 2018, 2019 was a great sophomore year, injured his whole junior year in 2020.

Trey Lance hasn’t played full-time since college in 2018….. that’s literally 4 years ago.

Teams better HOPE he’s even close to Justin Fields at this point. If anything, we knew Trevor Lawrence could actually throw the football.

And yet the 49ers thought enough of him to trade up and hand him the keys this season.

Teams better HOPE he’s even close to Justin Fields at this point. If anything, we new Trevor Lawrence could actually throw the football.

In hindsight it probably wasn’t the best move. Probably shouldn’t have traded up to begin with though. Because Mac Jones wasn’t it at 3. I’m of the impression that any struggles Fields is having is much more a Chicago Bears problem than a Justin Fields problem. But I don’t know if you trade 2 first rounders for him. I don’t blame them for having wanted to move on from Jimmy for both performance and durability reasons. But a guy who was largely considered a project probably wasn’t the best move.

As for Trey. Unless him and his agent try to force a trade. I really don’t see the 49ers rushing to move him if all they can get is a 3rd round pick for him. A lot can change in the NFL over the course of a year. Makes sense to hold onto him in case Purdy regresses in year 2. I personally think Trey would develop better on a team that doesn’t have Super Bowl expectations where he’ll be afforded that grace period to shake off the rust. But the 49ers have no obligation to accommodate that if the offers out there aren’t to their liking.

Purdy will he garbage next season once the league figures him out

What's to figure out? He's not one that relies on mobility and plays aren't designed for him like that. As long as he has that talent around him (and why won't they with 2 rookie QB deals...) it's not happening. He's going to have to regress on his own, taking more risks that don't pan out, etc.

What's the 3rd team?

Would be dumb to get rid of Waller

I think if the Raiders are in on Aaron Rodgers, then the Packers would be asking for Waller in return along with some draft capital. They've been trying to trade for Waller like the last 2 offseasons.

I'm not sure I buy the idea of trading both Waller/Renfrow...if you're trying to lure one of the top QB's then i'm assuming you'll want to keep at least 2 of the 3 from the receiving trio of Adams/Waller/Renfrow.

Why would Brady or Rodgers want to join if it's just Adams?

Can we all just rejoice that it’s a 50/50 shot that we get Josh Allen pelting pro athletes in dodgeball?

:lol: At this list.

Why they aint include herbert? Trevor lawrence?

Okay.

Purdy has played well no doubt, but to say he stepped into an ideal situation is an understatement.

Elite running game, some very GOODT! receiving weapons and a Nastee defense.

That's why I'm keen to see how he responds in a hostile road environment that Eagles will be bringing on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom