NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of my game day rotation as a Bills fan
90877E9C-E61F-4268-BC93-8117EA805BD8.jpeg

Just want to clarify…folks aren’t acting actually suggesting that ATL trade for Trey, right? Just saying that that type of situation would be good for his development?

I genuinely don’t know what to think of trey lance haven’t seen enough to form an opinion one way or another.

I don’t think Lance gonna go anywhere anyway I feel like the 9ers will still try to see if that high upside is there they invested so much they might as well

If the Vikings didn’t have so many defensive needs, I’d have been fine with them taking him at their No. 24 pick (that Najee zone, who went 22nd or so).

Are we not smarter than that now? Sorry college rbs

Unless you’re CMC, hard pass
I think #3 overall prospect but taken into position value, he will likely be taken later in the first

Depends on the team really. Najee was hardly a reach imo but dude has had no O line blocking for him so far. Bills seem like a no brainer

He’s going top 15. Dude can rush AND catch. He’s equally as adept at being a receiver, as a running back so he’s got value. Plus, he’s only 20/21 so he’s young. Coming into the league that young as a RB is always a plus.

Emmitt, Barry, Walter and Jim Brown all were 21 years old as rookies. Ironically

I think #3 overall prospect but taken into position value, he will likely be taken later in the first

Depends on the team really. Najee was hardly a reach imo but dude has had no O line blocking for him so far. Bills seem like a no brainer

Najee slow as dirt. Should’ve gone 2nd or 3rd at best. Even in college. He never outran anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom