NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the panthers hired Reich's daughter on their social media team last week.
Brian Flores rn
Taking-notes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

If DeMeco goes to the Texans. It reminds me of Kyle Shanahan taking the 49ers job in 2017 after they fired 2 different coaches after 1 and done seasons.

I highly doubt DeMeco takes the Texans job unless he’s guaranteed some type of job security and stability where they let him rebuild that organization though.

he's a fan favorite. A lot of fans checked out this season because of the product. Fans have been quite vocal here about wanting Ryans as coach. They can't one and done him. They'd lose the fans completely.

Does the organization even care what the fans think? I'm not a Texans fan but weren't fans protesting against the team when Bill was running them into the ground? Before we knew Deshaun was Nastee (TM Pending) weren't fans on his side when he demanded to be traded from that cesspool? I think owners want to hire who they want and we aren't going to tell them anything different. DeMeco is facing the nonsense that Black head coach candidates face. He has to take one of these jobs otherwise he’ll be in the Leftwich camp. Sadly even if he turns things around (Flores) that won’t save him from getting canned early on. Makes me sick how mediocre white coaches (Josh McDaniels) keep getting burn with team after team and guys like Leftwich are put in the no win position where if they don’t take the top job on a bad team, they might never get a chance as a head coach.

Does the organization even care what the fans think? I'm not a Texans fan but weren't fans protesting against the team when Bill was running them into the ground? Before we knew Deshaun was Nastee (TM Pending) weren't fans on his side when he demanded to be traded from that cesspool? I think owners want to hire who they want and we aren't going to tell them anything different. DeMeco is facing the nonsense that Black head coach candidates face. He has to take one of these jobs otherwise he’ll be in the Leftwich camp. Sadly even if he turns things around (Flores) that won’t save him from getting canned early on. Makes me sick how mediocre white coaches (Josh McDaniels) keep getting burn with team after team and guys like Leftwich are put in the no win position where if they don’t take the top job on a bad team, they might never get a chance as a head coach.
The backlash that organization has taken over the last few years? Yea they absolutely do care. They care enough to the point where they’ve let fans in to the process of their next uniforms they’re debuting in the 2024 season. They went in to pretty heavy detail on it on the local ESPN radio this morning. One of the hosts is an NFL draft analyst and has some pretty deep connections in to the org.

The backlash that organization has taken over the last few years? Yea they absolutely do care. They care enough to the point where they’ve let fans in to the process of their next uniforms they’re debuting in the 2024 season. They went in to pretty heavy detail on it on the local ESPN radio this morning. One of the hosts is an NFL draft analyst and has some pretty deep connections in to the org.
Is that care authentic? Giving fans say on the uniforms is great but if most of these teams cared about what the fans think when it comes to coaches and player personnel then some of these guys wouldn’t be coaching now.

Is that care authentic? Giving fans say on the uniforms is great but if most of these teams cared about what the fans think when it comes to coaches and player personnel then some of these guys wouldn’t be coaching now.
They lost a lot of season ticket holders and general ticket sales were down. Fan dissatisfaction was voiced pretty heavily and the organization has been an embarrassment. They are desperate. Again they went into heavy detail on it. They know they have to get this right with everyone.

Hackett/all things considered, I believe Rodgers resents Favre so much that that might be the strongest force keeping him from the Jets. He vehemently will not want to take the same path or appear that he’s copying Favre, even when it just coincidentally was and is right place-right time for both.

If you look it up, the specifics from 2007-2008, there’s a lot of bad history there despite some of the alleged making-up they’ve staged in recent years.

This is also the prime reason I’ve always never thought he could end up in Minnesota late in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom