NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody come get this Carr off the lot in Vegas
CourteousComfortableAttwatersprairiechicken-max-1mb.gif
Brady, Carr, Rodgers

Yall got the juice right now

But everybody knows yall coming back down to earth next year

1674960680574.jpeg

We have 2 1sts, 1 of which is the 10th overall pick

We have the following guys 25 or younger: hurts, AJ, smitty, Dickerson and mailata, josh sweat, CJGJ, jordan Davis, nakobe dean

we bump that to under 30: goedert, seumalo, reddick

i think we try to resign bradberry because he’s under 30.. we draft slay’s replacement high (probably at 10) and he gets 1 last year

hargrave is also under 30, I think they try to keep him too.. but he could get a huge deal elsewhere.. and Milton Williams gives pass rush along with the various DEs

with hurts working out, all the picks we stockpiled to potentially trade for a QB.. we can just use on the team.. we already have extra picks in ‘24 draft

i didnt include tJ edwards or miles sanders because I assume we let both sign for decent money elsewhere

0 SBs outta that fiasco.
Sounds like the franchise is tired of all that circus at this point and prefer just moving on.

Had 2 perfect chances as the no.1 seed with homefield at Lambeau, got 2 chokes :lol:

Then just missing out altogether on the postseason this year, at least he got his cherished MVP's in that span though

Sirianni 5-0 vs the other coach of the year candidates..

just remember that when he doesn’t win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom