NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate Warren Sapp with a passion but….

BD5EA412-26EF-4A99-8686-F6FAD765F55B.jpeg

I don’t like being in the same division with future Fields either but this is lowkey my least desirable outcome, being in a division with BY

Fields isn’t getting trade but I fully expect them to fumble this draft.

They will either draft will Will Anderson #1 and not get any assets or they will trade down out the Top 5 and miss on both Anderson & Carter

In one breath they fumble by not getting assets and taking the best EDGE prospect but also fumble if they acquire alot of assets for whoever wants that QB at #1?

Idk man

In one breath they fumble by not getting assets and taking the best EDGE prospect but also fumble if they acquire alot of assets for whoever wants that QB at #1?

Idk man
I think you have to trade and get Anderson or Carter. I personally think if you get the top pick in this draft and miss on both it's a fumble. I think it's 4 can't miss prospects, then the next tier. IMO its a weak draft for OL and too deep of a draft to got WR early also.

The Bears not having their own 2nd kinda makes them HAVE to trade back.

Last edited:
You're asking for the perfect scenario. That's just not how these things work all the time :lol: gotta give and take sometimes and doesn't mean it's an automatic fumble

I'm not over thinking this. One way or another there you gotta build that class down the line whether you get Will/Carter or not 🤷🏿‍♂️

If you believe in fields, you trade the pick

carter the only can’t miss to me

If lions and/or Seahawks call, which means I keep my top 10 spot along with getting 2-3 other picks (I assume 3 firsts and maybe a 2nd).. im answering

but this draft got some athletes.. I say this as someone looking at Joey porter Jr at 10

Fields or Bryce isn’t the guy. I’m sorry but he’s wayyyy to small. Dude gone measure at like 5’10” 185. Injuries are waiting to happen. He’s going to get exposed as a pro

Wonder what the Jets and Giants going to do.

Jets still searching for something they’ve never had. Which other NFL franchise still cannot develop a QB besides the Jets. Then you see Jets fans on TV and understand why.

Seriously besides Testerverde at best they’ve game callers and not game changers.. so why are they now looking to change QBs every couple of years.

D. Jones gotta find playoffs D. Jones. Really that’s all Eli was known for is playoffs Eli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom