NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laying the ground work for Rodgers trade.

Rodgers to Jets is great match.....might be most talented team hes been on in 10 years - only issue could be the OLine- lot of injuries this year.... will they get it together for the old guy......seen about 7 full jets game.....garrett wilson was SO open ALL the TIME.....1800 yards with healthy arod....BOOK IT

Love the Russ payton marriage.....russ aint done!!!

AFC could be most stacked conference ever!

Last edited:
With the rules and how QBs are protected, I thought he had at least until 47. Two good years of ball left :lol: :lol:

two years if he actually put in the work like this offseason. i agree. he's a year out from leading the league in passing yards and TDs. but if it was gonna be another offseason of BS which I assume it will be, then hanging em up was the right call

If Trent really wanted to fight, this was his chance

Funny you still talking about this. It’s even funnier that that’s what people gathered from it lmao. This ain’t Warriors or Gangs of New York :lol:

Funny you still talking about this. It’s even funnier that that’s what people gathered from it lmao. This ain’t Warriors or Gangs of New York :lol:

Showed up on my timeline..

suh is the dude who was actually there, talking about himself

And it seems only Trent thought it was “warriors or gangs of New York”

But seems to only do it to dudes at least 100 LBs less than him

1675300492240.jpeg

His arm is cooked and that dude was terrified to get hit. I’m glad he wrapped it up
that’s just false. Clocked his arm speed during training camp and was nothing lost from previous season where he led league. Where do you even get your info?

He passed for 4,694 yards this season. That’s the 6th most of his career. Arm wasn’t cooked lol.

I mean he looked visibly worn out towards the end of the season. There were some games were he looked flat out bad. I don't doubt he could still start and be decent but it finally looked like age caught up to him somewhat this year.

that’s just false. Clocked his arm speed during training camp and was nothing lost from previous season where he led league. Where do you even get your info?
From watching him play football? His accuracy was awful to end the year. He was missing throws left and right and scared to get hit. Who cares about his clocked arm speed from 8 months ago :lol:

I mean he looked visibly worn out towards the end of the season. There were some games were he looked flat out bad. I don't doubt he could still start and be decent but it finally looked like aged caught up to him somewhat this year.
That was also because he had half/less than half of his original offensive line he had when he first got there and the run game was terrible. This was prob the year he took the most hits in his career.

From watching him play football? His accuracy was awful to end the year. He was missing throws left and right and scared to get hit. Who cares about his clocked arm speed from 8 months ago :lol:
Terrible offensive line work do that to you. Brady isn’t mobile like other QBs who can move around in the pocket and buy time.

Yup. What they said.

Plus being behind in a ton of games early. Right situation he could easily play and be in top half of qb’s. Something Montana couldn’t say I don’t think?

There’s nowhere Brady can go that being able to escape the pocket will not be a requirement

I’d like to see him keep playing but I don’t think there’s a locker room that will accept him throwing passes in the dirt to avoid contact and then yelling at teammates on the sideline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom