NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely think there's zero chance QAaron entertains the Jets, gonna be waaayyy too many parallels/comparisons to Favre for him to handle :lol:

Vegas or bust in the AFC although Tennessee really should kick the tires

Again, I’m not saying Super Bowl, or record. You keep bringing those up. Passing that much and still recording those stats for his age and quality of O-line play is impressive. You can’t spin that. He’s still capable of playing at a high level.
I agree with you that he can still play and I posted earlier I’d like to see him keep going

LV would be a good spot because of the running game and Devante

But can he stand in the pocket long enough to allow a downfield route to develop, and is he still willing to take a forearm and helmet to the chest three to four times a week?

As of yesterday the answer is no

Don't get HIM'ed. Almost as bad as getting errupt'ed. :lol:

rocketsoy0.gif

:lol:

Can’t post this in the SB thread because niners fans aren’t in there but *clears throat* - “Cope”

more trash QBs getting suited up. nice :pimp:

but nah i mean it makes sense. especially with more and more QBs seemingly getting injured. makes sense

Genuinely think there's zero chance QAaron entertains the Jets, gonna be waaayyy too many parallels/comparisons to Favre for him to handle :lol:

Vegas or bust in the AFC although Tennessee really should kick the tires

This is where I am confused on the matter…does Rodgers have a no-trade clause or is it more of “if you send me to any team but these then I will retire/won’t play for them”? I am just trying to figure out how much of a day he actually has in the matter

Dont see Rodgers or Brady being able to take a team past the wildcard game
Defenses aren’t getting worse they’re getting better

The youth movement is in full effect
Divisional round quarterbacks
Purdy- Rookie
Hurts- 3rd year
Burrow- 3rd year
Mahomes- 6th year
Allen- 5th year
Dak- 7th season
Jones- 4th season

don't try to sneak dak in there, no one gives a **** about dak

Can’t post this in the SB thread because niners fans aren’t in there but *clears throat* - “Cope”

thought the rule was you could dress 3 QBs, but if the 3rd QB entered the game then you couldnt go back to the starter

and then i think either the saints or eagles tried to get the rule amended to take out the part about the 3rd QB impacting the 1st QB

They've got a solid squad with good personnel for him ready for him, better than what he'd have in GB, but I still don't see him agreeing to that :lol:

One thing being openly weird in GB, a whole other in NYC :lol:

All the Dak stats and accolades mean nothing to me. He doesn’t get it done when it matters. He doesn’t perform well in the biggest of games.

He’s not trustworthy. The sum of the parts is what makes him look good. Not the other way around. He’s only good because of the talent around him.

It’s time to put up, or shut up.

You can’t throw two interceptions, an interception in your own territory after your defense makes a great stop.

The defense allowed 19, NINETEEN points. Any QB would kill for that in a playoff game but Dak only mustered up 12 points.

We lost 19-12 because of Dak. No excuses anymore

Dude almost ran out of bounds and got safety, even almost took a sack on the very first play of the final drive. That was goofy as hell man. Literally ran into Arik Armstread’s grasp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom