NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s nowhere Brady can go that being able to escape the pocket will not be a requirement

I’d like to see him keep playing but I don’t think there’s a locker room that will accept him throwing passes in the dirt to avoid contact and then yelling at teammates on the sideline
Not accepting mediocrity? And a lot of players best chance at winning a Super Bowl? I think there would be PLENTY of guys on board.

He made a helluva career being able to sit in the pocket and not have to escape. Half or more of his offensive line was gone for the majority of the season. 45 yrs old or not, not many QBs would have excelled let alone throw for almost 4,700 yards and 25 tds.

Should they retire #12 across the league?

1675314438980.gif

Some backstory here, a few weeks (maybe a month or so) before the Devante Adams trade happened, it was reported that he bought a house in Vegas. Rumors started happening but went quiet after a few weeks, and some thought maybe its just a vacation home. then it became official.

now Tae trollin cause rumors started droppin today that ARod12 bought a house in Vegas :lol: :nerd: and this dude posted on his IG story vids of his GB days with ARod

I hope jerruh runs the cowboys for at least another 20-30 years

this man legit don’t know how the eagles make shh work..

empty the bucket? what did philly do? they traded a first for WR and paid Brown, who lived up to expectations? they are in super bowl with a top 10 pick in 23.....

their cap seems fine, yea they might lose a few players with hurts new deal but their core should be in good shape

But are those really 3 HOF careers? :lol:
3 chips with multiple SB MVP's in one decade absolutely is :lol:, Eli's gonna get in with 2.

His prime in his 30's with all of that + record seasons and MVP absolutely is.

And his 40's with multiple chips and an MVP absolutely is too.

Each decade matches up with the entire career of actual QB's already in the HOF too so I dunno what you're arguing :lol:

Last edited:
Not accepting mediocrity? And a lot of players best chance at winning a Super Bowl? I think there would be PLENTY of guys on board.
Winning what Super Bowl?
That time has passed

He just finished going 8-10 and the NFL has moved on from the Brady script

3 chips with multiple SB MVP's in one decade absolutely is :lol:, Eli's gonna get in with 2.

His prime in his 30's with all of that + record seasons and MVP absolutely is.

And his 40's with multiple chips and an MVP absolutely is too.

Each decade matches up with the entire career of actual QB's already in the HOF too so I dunno what you're arguing :lol:

Exactly. Each super bowl adds like an extra 10,000 yards and 50 TDs. And he’s got 2+ in all 3 eras.

Not to mention he was in the last era of QBs that weren’t protected by rules. QBs we’re getting beat the f*** up until like 2010.

Dudes be talking about stats like modern era players literally aren’t allowed to be touched on offense.

Stats changed because of the rules changes. Bottom line.

He won a Super Bowl 2 years ago that's not that long ago. Beat up broken offensive line doesn't help a 45 yr old pocket QB and their defense had a significant drop off too.
Winning what Super Bowl?
That time has passed

He just finished going 8-10 and the NFL has moved on from the Brady script

empty the bucket? what did philly do? they traded a first for WR and paid Brown, who lived up to expectations? they are in super bowl with a top 10 pick in 23.....

their cap seems fine, yea they might lose a few players with hurts new deal but their core should be in good shape

I have no idea what jerruh is going on about.. we knew the rams were a very top heavy roster

We knew they made multiple moves that involved multiple 1sts.. and tried to do it again to the panthers

When the eagles traded for AJ.. they had already moved 1 of 3 first, to get an extra future 1st and 2nd (why we have the 10th pick) and kept the other firsts in that draft (jordan Davis)

But the guys the eagles will lose are positions they don’t prioritize (RB and LB).. but they have future plans in place for those losses (gainwell at RB and nakobe dean at LB), while they draft guys.. so we’ll lose miles sanders and TJ Edwards and hopefully get compensatory picks

He won a Super Bowl 2 years ago that's not that long ago. Beat up broken offensive line doesn't help a 45 yr old pocket QB and their defense had a significant drop off too.
He’s not going to be able to find a team with an offensive line that stays healthy all season

And thats going to require him to escape the pocket at times and expose himself to vicious hits from dudes trying to go viral lol

He knows he’s only protected in the pocket and thats where he wants to stay

Some backstory here, a few weeks (maybe a month or so) before the Devante Adams trade happened, it was reported that he bought a house in Vegas. Rumors started happening but went quiet after a few weeks, and some thought maybe its just a vacation home. then it became official.

now Tae trollin cause rumors started droppin today that ARod12 bought a house in Vegas :lol: :nerd: and this dude posted on his IG story vids of his GB days with ARod

I will truly be stunned if Rodgers really does that.

He's gonna leave the division he's owned for 15+ years to join Mahomes, Herbert, and Russ, not to mention Burrow, Lamar, Allen, Lawrence etc?

With the NFC losing Brady + Purdy/Jimmy G from SF?

I don't see a solid logical reason to make that move now. From his, or GB's side.

(* While I typed this......Carr should be begging SF for the spot. Begging.)

He’s not going to be able to find a team with an offensive line that stays healthy all season

And thats going to require him to escape the pocket at times and expose himself to vicious hits from dudes trying to go viral lol

He knows he’s only protected in the pocket and thats where he wants to stay
You brought up the Bucs record (which is a team record) as if it was indicative of his play throughout the year. Again, he passed for almost 4,700 yds. That's the 6th most of his career. So no, it has not passed him by. The fact he did that behind a line that lost an All Pro guard and more than half his O-line at his age was impressive.

Dont see Rodgers or Brady being able to take a team past the wildcard game
Defenses aren’t getting worse they’re getting better

The youth movement is in full effect
Divisional round quarterbacks
Purdy- Rookie
Hurts- 3rd year
Burrow- 3rd year
Mahomes- 6th year
Allen- 5th year
Dak- 7th season
Jones- 4th season

You brought up the Bucs record (which is a team record) as if it was indicative of his play throughout the year. Again, he passed for almost 4,700 yds. That's the 6th most of his career. So no, it has not passed him by. The fact he did that behind a line that lost an All Pro guard and more than half his O-line at his age was impressive.
He played in a horrible division this year
Those 4700 yards were because he threw the ball 733 times which is the most in his career

Brady aint running for 14yds on 3rd and long to keep the drive alive like Burrow did against KC

He can go to LV and I’m sure the NFL will put together a good script for him
But he aint sniffin no Super Bowl

He played in a horrible division this year
Those 4700 yards were because he threw the ball 733 times which is the most in his career

Brady aint running for 14yds on 3rd and long to keep the drive alive like Burrow did against KC

He can go to LV and I’m sure the NFL will put together a good script for him
But he aint sniffin no Super Bowl
Again, I’m not saying Super Bowl, or record. You keep bringing those up. Passing that much and still recording those stats for his age and quality of O-line play is impressive. You can’t spin that. He’s still capable of playing at a high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom