NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perine showed he can produce when Mixon was out. Won’t be shocked if he’s out
Need to draft a back for the future. Mixon stinks at pass pro and we struggled to produce explosive runs. He’s terrible at breaking tackles. I’ve been wanting him gone all year and he has the third biggest cap hit on the team next year

Perine had a 4.1 ypc, Mixon 3.9.

You strive for 4.2. You tell me what you gotta do.

Need to draft a back for the future. Mixon stinks at pass pro and we struggled to produce explosive runs. He’s terrible at breaking tackles. I’ve been wanting him gone all year and he has the third biggest cap hit on the team next year

Yeah that contract is baaaad. Wonder who would want him though unless he gets cut

I love how hard Mixon runs and that’s it but it’s a metaphor for his life so cut ties

want a good run game, build a good oline and force defenses to have to respect the pass and account for multiple things

I like this pro bowl thing... They seem to be genuinely enjoying themselves. That's what it's all about.
Man ABSOLUTELY!! Would be nice to see all of the major sports just get rid of the fake game itself. Just name the athletes as Pro Bowlers/All Stars, and do these fun skills competitions. Even the skills competitions that don't IMMEDIATELY have to do with the actual sport, like dodgeball and the longest drive, it still looks like they're having more fun than a fake game.

Man ABSOLUTELY!! Would be nice to see all of the major sports just get rid of the fake game itself. Just name the athletes as Pro Bowlers/All Stars, and do these fun skills competitions. Even the skills competitions that don't IMMEDIATELY have to do with the actual sport, like dodgeball and the longest drive, it still looks like they're having more fun than a fake game.
Fam.... Was just talking about this to my guys. These dudes have shown more competitiveness in this skill comps than we've seen in the actual pro bowl game over the last 15+ years. As a fan it's great seeing these dudes just having fun and competing with no risk of injury

Also, I hate to ask but people do know dude was being sarcastic, right? :lol:

1675392047513.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom