NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
really hope jerruh lives another 50

You pointed it out earlier but what the Eagles did =/= what the Rams did. AT ALL. But I guess that points towards him being senile and out of it which supports you wanting him to stick around :lol: Then there's this
1675381796235.png

Like he wouldn't rather have had the Eagles last several seasons over the Cowboys
jennifer-lawrence-j-law.gif

Carr carrying the AFC in the first event, only means they will blow it in the second half
Dude was on fire. Event is in Vegas. Ol' girl asked him 'Have you ever been that hot in Vegas?'

Carr: 'No, I don't think so. Probably why I'm going somewhere else.'

🤣🤣😂😂😬😬😬😬

If y’all want a movie recommendation instead of watching this dumb **** (since your comments are the only actual entertainment)

Ska Prestige or The Firm? All of you watching the PRO BOWL (can’t-miss) should switch to whatever Ska says

If y’all want a movie recommendation instead of watching this dumb **** (since your comments are the only actual entertainment)

Ska Prestige or The Firm? All of you watching the PRO BOWL (can’t-miss) should switch to whatever Ska says
I haven't seen either one yet. 😂😬 Probably The Prestige because ScarJo. 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom