NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t throw two interceptions, an interception in your own territory after your defense makes a great stop.

The defense allowed 19, NINETEEN points. Any QB would kill for that in a playoff game but Dak only mustered up 12 points.

We lost 19-12 because of Dak. No excuses anymore

Dude almost ran out of bounds and got safety, even almost took a sack on the very first play of the final drive. That was goofy as hell man. Literally ran into Arik Armstread’s grasp.
Dak didn’t call a pass play from an empty backfield on 2nd and 2 at his opponents 22yd line against the number one defense in the NFL

Dudes were sitting there waiting for that 💩

Dak didn’t design a play that has your smallest receiver running a 5yd route dead into an all pro linebacker when you should have your tight end or your possession receiver running that route

Look at this elementary 💩
2nd and 2 and all the receivers literally running away from the quarterback
Brady and Rodgers would cuss out the head coach and the OC for designing some 💩 like this
FAE61672-5C64-4ED8-B40D-6DCE349D0A6F.jpeg

INSANE that this even needed to be legislated :rofl: :smh:

200w.gif

WHAT?!?!? I had no idea they asked Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland asked Dez that in 2010 nor did I know that Dan Quinn asked Eli Apple about his sexual preference in 2016 :lol: One dude got hit with BOTH of those questions in 2018 :wow: These folks are wildin', man.

Anyone watching the NFL Skills Showdown tonight? I think I'm going to pass and wait for the high/lowlights that make their way on here afterwards :lol:

The hell is aggravated menacing

Section 2903.21 | Aggravated menacing.​

(A) No person shall knowingly cause another to believe that the offender will cause serious physical harm to the person or property of the other person, the other person's unborn, or a member of the other person's immediate family. In addition to any other basis for the other person's belief that the offender will cause serious physical harm to the person or property of the other person, the other person's unborn, or a member of the other person's immediate family, the other person's belief may be based on words or conduct of the offender that are directed at or identify a corporation, association, or other organization that employs the other person or to which the other person belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom