NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

falcons got no one to blame but themselves

why they were snapping the ball with anything more than a second or 2 on the clock, I don’t know.. and then all the other things they did that stopped the clock from a playcalling perspective

but the worst was when they were in field goal range around the 4 min mark.. then they have a huge sack and then get a penalty, why the hell they was calling pass plays when they were already near the 20

Look man we still make jokes about Big Ben and bathroom stalls. If you think we’re going to stop cracking jokes about your beloved QB anytime soon you should probably log off and stick to reading newspapers.

And I'm well aware it's just funny as hell to me. Lame. *** dudes 🤣

Are there playoff numbers nearly identical?

Even more specifically, 2nd half postseason numbers?

Or 4th quarter postseason numbers?

Genuinely curious.

The knock on Dak is not getting it done when it counts. There are numbers to reflect that, I'm sure. 'Bulk' numbers will never show that.

The Buffalo Bills are the biggest scam in sports

nah.. it’s the cowboys.. the bills fans don’t have anywhere near the same sustained optimism as cowboys fans.. plus the vested interest of those that cover football in keeping the cowboys as relevant as possible

cowboys are THEE public team.. within every line you can account for the amount of money getting thrown because they are the cowboys

every other team on that list has either been to the Super Bowl and/or conference championships in recent years

i get moving on from kellen moore.. but just as any Seahawks fan about Brian schottenheimar and his run run run, run some more and only pass when it’s absolutely necessary and I need my QB to pull off a miracle most times

Rent free

Niners players salty as hell :lol:

More like niners O-Line was exposed

I think the pass game, this Kansas City pass game will expose what we thought we were going to be able to expose before some unfortunate circumstances happened. So we’ll see. But like I said, you gotta get lucky to win a Super Bowl. And they just got extremely lucky last week, so who’s to say they can’t do it twice. Like I said, I’m not going to speak too much on it.”

Are there playoff numbers nearly identical?

Even more specifically, 2nd half postseason numbers?

Or 4th quarter postseason numbers?

Genuinely curious.

The knock on Dak is not getting it done when it counts. There are numbers to reflect that, I'm sure. 'Bulk' numbers will never show that
The graphic is a comparison of their first 96 and 97 games and their playoff records are identical

It's a different time.
Not really because Manning was the beginning of the “pass to open up the run” era

The only thing separating them is coaching and front office competency
Manning had Dungy and Caldwell as head coaches when he was in Indy

Dak has had Garrett and basically Kellen Moore as his head coaches

What position group do the Bills have (besides QB) that you could confidently say is above league average?

We almost beat them on the road in the playoffs with Skylar at QB. Then they got a good old fashioned beat down from the Bengals at home. How are they the second best team in the football next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom