NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elway played in 5 and only had 3 TDs???? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

elway carried average teams to 3 superbowls. until he had a balanced team he was finally able to win it. those superbowl stats looks bad but he was in 5 of those thangs.

1F5E45A6-D8CD-40A3-ACA5-57E8208ECC72.gif

Manning didn’t play those teams every week :lol:

Rules haven’t changed that much and a lot of the changes were made for Manning so he played under the same rules
If he didn’t play them every week still had to see them come the playoffs :lol:

But let’s end this here,regardless of their 1st 90 some odd games comparisons,Dak will never be the QB Peyton Manning was ,he ain’t ever sniffing a Super Bowl,let alone conference championship.

The comparison was a goofy AF from jump

But let’s end this here,regardless of their 1st 90 some odd games comparisons,Dak will never be the QB Peyton Manning was ,he ain’t ever sniffing a Super Bowl,let alone conference championship.

Whats the difference between the teams you listed and the 2016 Green Bay team Dak lost to as a rookie, and the 2021 2022 49er teams he lost to?

Dak is still really in his 6th year because he basically lost a year due to injury, and according to the sports fans and tv talkers he’s already a bust :smh:

Manning choked in college and has an identical professional playoff record as Dak at the same point in their careers, and the comparison is considered stupid and dumb :lol:

a reach but I hope this helps these dudes build their brands/fan base. Wearing helmets and not being able to see faces is counterproductive to marketing.

Is it Carr vs. Cousins in the next game? I think it is...we need throw up the bat signal to everyone from this thread...that matchup was made for NT. :lol:

a reach but I hope this helps these dudes build their brands/fan base. Wearing helmets and not being able to see faces is counterproductive to marketing.

Eh...I get it...they probably figure that out now that they know this was a huge success. I'm impressed. You can tell it's fun for them and I be laughing too :lol: I haven't watched a Pro Bowl since before 2010 or something but I'm glued to these games.

It's cool to see the no fun league look like it's fun.

aint no way swae lee is 29... he looks like he's still in high school

rae srummurd doing "no type" in front of a bunch of 6 and 7 years old NOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this is painful to watch man

Manning didn’t play those teams every week :lol:

Rules haven’t changed that much and a lot of the changes were made for Manning so he played under the same rules

Are you arguing with yourself on a burner

😐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom