NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you think I need to game plan for the chiefs are something?

I just need to make sure my cable works

otherwise I can be right here clowning them and y’all
Ok cool? There’s no need to continue on about a game that happened 3 weeks ago when you’re playing in THE game.

Ok cool? There’s no need to continue on about a game that happened 3 weeks ago when you’re playing in THE game.

my name ain’t Robbie gould

i ain’t played in a football game that mattered since high school

anything I do between now and Sunday ain’t got shh to do with my team

my name ain’t Robbie gould

i ain’t played in a football game that mattered since high school

anything I do between now and Sunday ain’t got shh to do with my team
Meant to say your team is playing but I’m sure you already knew that.

Meant to say your team is playing but I’m sure you already knew that.

unless something comes before Sunday, I’ll worry about Sunday on sunday

otherwise I’m going be petty.. guy with 1 extra point got thoughts on a Super Bowl QB

marajestee-teebelair.gif

would be hard to top kyle’s Super Bowl mistakes

maybe some accountability would do him good

If it were up to me. I would sweet chin music his *** for not calling time out after that AJ Brown catch.

I need Sirani to have a hold my beer moment Sunday.

If it were up to me. I would sweet chin music his *** for not calling time out after that AJ Brown catch.

I need Sirani to have a hold my beer moment Sunday.

I was hinting at the Super Bowl y’all lost after being up 10 after 3

but really speaking about 28-3

kyle don’t get anywhere near the heat he should

I was hinting at the Super Bowl y’all lost after being up 10 after 3

but really speaking about 28-3

kyle don’t get anywhere near the heat he should

The Super Bowl is beyond me. But ultimately that’s on Dan Quinn to overrule stuff on that one.

Ima forever be salty over the Super Bowl against KC though. Jimmy is what he is. But they should’ve won that game. And to be fair. He deserves that stigma until he finishes the job.

The Super Bowl is beyond me. But ultimately that’s on Dan Quinn to overrule stuff on that one.

Ima forever be salty over the Super Bowl against KC though. Jimmy is what he is. But they should’ve won that game. And to be fair. He deserves that stigma until he finishes the job.

if Andy reid could get killed for his obvious clock management shh.. zero clue why Kyle doesn’t catch that heat..

but the 28-3 makes zero sense, even little stuff like the amount of times they hike the ball with over 10 seconds on the play clock.. Or throwing passes when they are already in field goal range and just need to keep the clock running and take the 3 points to further their lead (and said passes resulting in lost yardage to get them out of field goal range and/or stopping the clock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom