NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett Favre scamming the poors in Mississippi and now trying to sue Shannon and Pat is gold.

On another note. As for 49ers Eagles. As a 49ers fan. The 49ers have a right to feel some type of way about how the nfc title game played out. The eagles have just as much a right to tell them to F off. I’m not salty at the Haason Reddick hit. It’s football. Injuries unfortunately happen. But a lot of eagle fans downplaying it would’ve been crying bloody murder if Jalen Hurts got injured in a similar manner on their first drive for context.

Looking forward to week whatever it’ll be in Philly though later this year.

Brett Favre scamming the poors in Mississippi and now trying to sue Shannon and Pat is gold.

On another note. As for 49ers Eagles. As a 49ers fan. The 49ers have a right to feel some type of way about how the nfc title game played out. The eagles have just as much a right to tell them to F off. I’m not salty at the Haason Reddick hit. It’s football. Injuries unfortunately happen. But a lot of eagle fans downplaying it would’ve been crying bloody murder if Jalen Hurts got injured in a similar manner on their first drive for context.

Looking forward to week whatever it’ll be in Philly though later this year.

you comparing irrational fans, which there are no shortage of in any fan base

to multiple players and the head coach and the GM

there was nothing stopping the 49ers from having a 3rd QB active except themselves.. just like Kyle had the ability to challenge the devonta catch

goedert got injured on this play and missed weeks of the season

you comparing irrational fans, which there are no shortage of in any fan base

to multiple players and the head coach and the GM

there was nothing stopping the 49ers from having a 3rd QB active except themselves.. just like Kyle had the ability to challenge the devonta coach

goedert got injured on this play and missed weeks of the season

He absolutely should’ve challenged that 4th down. How he didn’t at the very least call time out is beyond me.

Everything aside though. Yeah the 49ers should’ve been better prepared for a situation like that. But the players who play have every right to be salty about the circumstances.

All I’m saying is the 49ers have a right to be upset. The eagles have just as much a right to tell them to F off. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

That’s a stupid tweet. One was a game in the middle of the season, one was a game that eliminated another team from a trip to the Super Bowl. They’re QB they lost, who was coming off an 8 game win streak, knocked out pretty much the beginning of the game and eliminated whatever shot they may have had. It’s natural/ok to feel upset/cheated by the outcome. You’d/your team would probably have the same feelings to if it was reversed.

He absolutely should’ve challenged that 4th down. How he didn’t at the very least call time out is beyond me.

Everything aside though. Yeah the 49ers should’ve been better prepared for a situation like that. But the players who play have every right to be salty about the circumstances.

All I’m saying is the 49ers have a right to be upset. The eagles have just as much a right to tell them to F off. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

eagles got pressure on over 60% of the time any QB dropped back

name the backup QB yall we’re going find 3 weeks ago to pull off that miracle

i get fans running they mouth

But got the kicker for your squad joining in with your head coach, your GM, CMC, deebo and aiyuk

y’all lost by over 3 tds, accept it

That’s a stupid tweet. One was a game in the middle of the season, one was a game that eliminated another team from a trip to the Super Bowl. They’re QB they lost, who was coming off an 8 game win streak, knocked out pretty much the beginning of the game and eliminated whatever shot they may have had. It’s natural/ok to feel upset/cheated by the outcome. You’d/your team would probably have the same feelings to if it was reversed.

The game was tied 7-7 late in the 2nd quarter despite the Eagles being on offense the majority of the game.

It’s not in here. But when I hear the whole “eagles put 31 on their defense” narrative. It’s so misleading/dishonest all circumstances considered.

you think the eagles GM, head coach, 3 offensive players AND the kicker would be doing this?

for a game that was 31-7?
You don’t think if the roles were reversed they’d maybe say the game might be different if Jalen wouldn’t have been knocked out? All teams would. It’s not a slight at your team like you’re thinking it is.

eagles got pressure on over 60% of the time any QB dropped back

name the backup QB yall we’re going find 3 weeks ago to pull off that miracle

i get fans running they mouth

But got the kicker for your squad joining in with your head coach, your GM, CMC, deebo and aiyuk

y’all lost by over 3 tds, accept it

All circumstances considered aside from the coach and gm. I have no problem with it.

Philly won 31-7. A major injury had an influence on the outcome. They got every right to be salty. But they got every opportunity to prove a point when they play again in the fall and hopefully healthy.

If Philly wins Sunday (which I think they do, even though I hope they don’t). It shuts up a lot of the criticism directed toward them. But you don’t want to see injuries have an impact on a game of that magnitude either way.

I cannot believe someone who’s team plays in the Super Bowl in 3 days is still talking about a game they won 2 weeks ago :rofl:
This! It’s kind of nuts how often he’s been posting about it and he has a game to look forward to this weekend lol.

Honestly I have no issue with it. As a 49ers fan I don’t blame eagles fans for being annoyed by it.

But if they win Sunday. They have bragging rights and get to pretty much say kick rocks to all that noise.

But to act like Brock Purdy getting hurt on the first drive didn’t have a major impact on the game is crazy to me. And Josh Johnson got hurt too. If you want to say Kyle and John Lynch should’ve been better prepared. Have at it. You should always be prepared. But two qb’s getting hurt like that is some crazy stuff I don’t think anyone expects to happen.

This! It’s kind of nuts how often he’s been posting about it and he has a game to look forward to this weekend lol.

you think I need to game plan for the chiefs or something?

I just need to make sure my cable works

otherwise I can be right here clowning them and y’all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom