NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a running count on how many HC’s and coordinators have been plucked from our team the past 3 years.

new OC

1676223167683.jpeg

Philly been the best/deepest team all year. But Mahomes is the Boogeyman, can't even leave 13 seconds and he's still dangerous.....

I lean Philly but they need to get up and then completely demolish to keep the comeback risk minimal. SF kept it at 17-7 and paid for it. TB didn't allow a single TD and held on.

Overall just 🙏 for a great game. OT would be wonderful.

Philly 27-16ish is my guess.

So he's walking away from a guaranteed $40 mil to test free agency?

Dennis Schroder, your thoughts?
he’ll likely get it back in the FA market. Too many QB needy teams and not a lot of options out there…Jets, Bucs, Saints, Panthers…hell, even the Broncos to make sb sb life complete.

he’ll likely get it back in the FA market. Too many QB needy teams and not a lot of options out there…Jets, Bucs, Saints, Panthers…hell, even the Broncos to make sb sb life complete.
What are your average to below average QBs making these days?

At the going rate he’ll prob get that or maybe a little more.
For his sake I hope so. I'm all for somebody betting on their self, but I would have a hard time walking away from a guaranteed $40 mill. 😬

What are your average to below average QBs making these days?
If Mahomes making $50m, and Hurts likely to get about the same…i’d say $30m-35m. I think thats where Kirk Cousins is currently at, but it drives up every year.

Market can get reset if Lamar gets traded and cashed out too.

Deshaun Watson’s contract also makes things interesting.

edit: just seen g-time g-time post and i’m pretty sure Carr will get his $40m either way now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom