NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok nvm then.

Also I won't be watching the Super Bowl now. I'm going to have my son start throwing a football until a college team calls him. He's 15.

go get that pitcher money if he has an arm.. ain’t gotta worry about 6’3-6’5 250+ LBs dude running at you trying knock the crap out of you

Y’all notice Trent Williams ain’t said ANYTHING yet about the Eagles??? Them other boys looking shameful

And with Carr’s arm? Waddle and Tyreek would have the same season again. Tua liable to get hurt in training camp.

Last edited:
yeah acting like theyre set at QB is wild after the career he's had so far

:lol: he's had a broken rib and a couple concussions.

In college he had an ankle injury and a hip injury.

No ACL's, no achilles, no elbow/shoulder issues.....

He'll be fine as long as he stops hitting the back of his head on the turf. (Which he really needs to learn)

He'll be fine as long as he stops hitting the back of his head on the turf. (Which he really needs to learn)

agreed he's gotta learn. and can learn. but each concussion comes easier than the last. and the turf isn't the only thing that can cause em. dirty hits, accidental blows to the head, etc etc

obviously i don't want it to continue, but man those head injuries just gonna come easier now

he’ll likely get it back in the FA market. Too many QB needy teams and not a lot of options out there…Jets, Bucs, Saints, Panthers…hell, even the Broncos to make sb sb life complete.

hes giving up 40 mill to essentially decide where he will play.

So he's walking away from a guaranteed $40 mil to test free agency?

Dennis Schroder, your thoughts?
Was listening to Ian Rappaort and apparent Jimmy G bout to get 30+ mil a year

They're printing money for these QBs

Last edited:
The older I get the more I can’t stand the constant challenges, unclear replays for unclear rules, constant calling back of plays in the nfl. Just destroys the flow of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom