NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a single player on the eagles responded to the niners crying the last two weeks. But sure Deebo, let forget that this was you against an undrafted rookie

Y'all still doing this :rofl:

I'm convinced that the Eagles lost because of k3stacks k3stacks and IATT IATT .

1676297723211.gif

1676297735953.gif

The Eagles needed a damn spirit bomb to beat the Cheifs and y'all contributed no life force to the cause but y'all was too focused on a game from weeks ago :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Philly greased down all them street poles for no reason lol.

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!

yea don’t see why you wouldn’t offer couple firsts and tua

zero clue what tua’s value.. but that should be able to save you either a 1st or couple 2nds

I am not huge on Tua but I don't think the Ravens offense necessitates a QB with a big arm so he could work in their run heavy scheme. However, that was under Roman so I don't know who the new OC will be and what their scheme is going to look like but based on personnel, I think he could fit. His salary is also probably in the range of what they are willing to pay as well.

My gut says they would want a deal that brings back max picks over any teams that would offer their QB + fewer picks.

Philly gone win one again before 49ers. Eagles set at QB for 10-15 years.

Deebo is a known “talk out of turn” type of person

Hope the 9ers keep that same energy next season cause they're gonna get it back tenfold if they fail to live up to expectations...

The Saints became that team everyone loved seeing lose/rooting against. They're on track to become that the way they've been running their mouths and going full on sore loser mode the last few weeks

Mahomes @ 27 - 5 AFCCGs in a row, 3 SB appearances, 2 SB wins and 2 SB MVPs.

TB @ 27 - 3 AFCCGs, 3 SB appearances, 3 SB wins and 2 SB MVPs.

AR12 @ 27 - 1 NFCCG, 1 SB appearance, 1 SB win and 1 SB MVP.

Man really is on the GOAT path. They are calling him a Top 3 QB of all-time and 1st time HOFer right now on ESPN :wow::sick:

Bills have at least been to conference finals and you feel good about them getting at least a win, maybe 2 in the playoffs

Since ‘97 cowboys have 4 playoff wins

I think +1500 for the Cowboys to win next year is fair. The Bills should be around the same odds

The banter is entertaining for football fans.

If teams continue to be fortunate we have a few out of division “rivalries”

Any combo of Bills, Bengals and Cheifs

Niners, Cowboys, Eagles

Football is the best when teams hate each other :evil:
I really don’t give a **** about most things Portnoy has to say but this is kind of well put

Comes with the territory. I was gonna chirp like crazy if we won but you gotta take your locks when you lose.

Yes, but the point remains the same

I don’t feel THAT bad

I felt worse about the ‘04 Super Bowl because that felt like the closing of that window for that team

we lost by a score (was 3, but probably should have been 7).. we had chances to win but we had some obvious dumb shh

we came into the year hoping hurts would prove he could be our guy for the future.. that man just had 370 and 4 tds in the Super Bowl at 24

we have picks and some money, go load up for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom