NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bomani Jones a NTr, he just stole my Rihanna out here looking like a Piru mechanic joke, I mean i know thats exactly what she looked like but damn he got me 🤣🤣🤣

I think Bomani Jones a NTr, he just stole my Rihanna out here looking like a Piru mechanic joke, I mean i know thats exactly what she looked like but damn he got me 🤣🤣🤣

bomani my dude but he misses some shh.. she was paying tribute

1676324200245.png

1676335302216.png

Last edited:
Damn didn't know Melvin Gordon funbled his way onto the Chiefs.

Pulled off the James Wiseman.

Does Hurts get paid this off season or is it the next?

likely next month or two, he is a free agent next year. they can keep him at about 1.5M for 23 and tag him in 24. but the talk is they are going to give him his contract this off season

Damn I thought Olsen was solid

I think everyone feels that way about Olsen but it’s just that they are bringing in Tom Brady as the #1 and he’s going to be making so much that they can’t afford Olsen at $10MM anymore.

Hopefully Tom isn’t bad but a lot of NTes think he will suck. I have their posts quoted for 2024 when steps in the booth and is immediately one of the best out.

likely next month or two, he is a free agent next year. they can keep him at about 1.5M for 23 and tag him in 24. but the talk is they are going to give him his contract this off season

eagles rarely use the franchise tag, last time was 2012

i could see them tagging CJGJ while they work out a deal.. but he‘s a young guy coming from outside

QB extension wise, I think all eyes are on Herbert now. Burrow and Hurts waiting to see those guarantees. Then Lamar has to decide whether to keep chasing Watson or negotiate based on the other guys. Very interesting offseason ahead.

QB extension wise, I think all eyes are on Herbert now. Burrow and Hurts waiting to see those guarantees. Then Lamar has to decide whether to keep chasing Watson or negotiate based on the other guys. Very interesting offseason ahead.

Man, all eyes should be on Burrow but the media continues to trick y’all. EYE never was on that train but he’s less accomplished than his peers. Even Lamar has at least won a playoff game.

It’s about the teams and different ownerships

ravens want to get a deal with lamar and that went out the window with deshaun getting the fully guaranteed deal.. they f’d around and found out

i got zero clue how bengals and chargers work.. but I know what eagles going do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom