NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1663258303094.jpg

I can see Jerry really thinkin about this one :lol:

Cam…. Newton….. cannot….. throw the FOOTBALL. Whyyyyyy do people think dudes arm is any good???

He’s trash. Arm is nonexistent

It's a no brainer if u ask me. Even if Dak was healthy we know that teams ceiling. At least with these two they'd be watchable

Watchable….?

Y’all call this watchable? These are Cam’s last two seasons. Dude can’t throw. What are y’all watching? For real? These are his passing stats :lol: :lol: :rofl:.

Started 16 games in 2020… 8 TD 10 INT…. Last year, 4 TD and 5 INT :lol: :rofl:

715F2525-2107-4462-BBE6-835041898379.jpeg
D6B30D13-1D7D-4F33-8158-830E72D5D83D.jpeg

All these injuries is why the NFL contracts will never be 100% guaranteed.

Brutal. Get every got damn penny you can upfront because its a cold world.

I tried puttin the old man in my office on to a couple "streaming" sites. Holy christ i was there 44 minutes tryin to explain how to use em. I just gave up and told him stop being a cheapskate :lol: :smh:

:lol:

teaching them how to find the X to close ads out so you can hit the play button on some sites is impossible. took my dad 3 seasons to learn :lol:

prob on local channels if its in your market
yep, you're right. I forget the NFL made it a rule that all of these streaming sites must allow local markets to air the show on free tv.

I'm very curious on how the game will look on Amazon. For some reason, I expect it to be trash but I think I'm just hating.

Fitzmagic and Richard Sherman will be a part of it somehow, with Herbstreit and Michaels calling the game.

man the boomers are flipping out about tonight's game and how they can't just watch it on cable :rofl:

It is kinda wack though. I'm all set, but once they start spreading it across multiple streaming services, it could get out of control. I haven't been able to watch some Twins games because they put it on Apple TV. F that. :lol:

It is kinda wack though. I'm all set, but once they start spreading it across multiple streaming services, it could get out of control. I haven't been able to watch some Twins games because they put it on Apple TV. F that. :lol:

yeah you really are going to need access to more than half of the services it feels like which is annoying for sure. someone needs to come in and buy it all up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom