NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And ppl had already gotten used to the Washington Football Team, nobody was asking for the commanders…But it’s a classic move by them to do something for no reason :lol: :smh:

They double re branded :lol:
What ppl? The actual fanbase? I can tell you most fans still used and continue to use the R-word. Don’t let ESPN and a few fans rocking Commanders gear fool you. But people will get used to it, fans from the glory days will die off and it’ll be the start of the Commanders chapter.

I hate the name, unis, pretty much everything about the rebrand lol. But the worst was being sold this idea that we the fans would have a say in the new name. Redwolves was the overwhelming favorite but apparently there were copywrite issues. Complete BS. A billion dollar franchise can buy out whoever to get what they want. Especially something as important as your damn brand and identity…

Commander’s is still a ****ty name though. Shoulda just checked aid homage to the loyal fans and went with the Hogs or Razorbacks or something.

Winner of minny philly if you ask me

Minny did cross my mind actually. Good point since the Bucs are injured all over.

Not worried about Philly till Hurts takes that next step. But he made some very nice throws last week.

FB_IMG_1663258303094.jpg

I can see Jerry really thinkin about this one :lol:

That Favre story is sickening especially if he knew where the funds were coming from. Kids went to sleep starving because of that scumbag and others. Believe I read something like 18k out of 20k welfare applications were denied during that span.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom