NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was pretty good play design. Swift was everywhere, so when he kept producing, it opened things up because all eyes were on Swift based on human nature.

Btw, I really like Hurts. He needs to clean things up still, but he's fun to watch. It helps that he's a really good dude too though. Easy to root for...except Monday.

my biggest thing as far as the defense, only playing Davis 22 snaps.. which was 4th amongst our DTs and 45% less than the main 2

davis got 22 snaps.. i would have bumped that at least 30.. plus playing fletch on the edge some snaps, which happened after barnett’s injury.. but running a ton of double gap blitzes and shh at goff to force stuff given how things were going

But ain’t a surprise they only averaged 2.5 yards per on the snaps Davis was in

yea I can’t knock hurts at all for that game.. my biggest knock was how they kept allowing the after the slide hits.. wasn’t like he was pulling the late slide or anything on his runs, dude got the necessary yards and got down

my biggest thing as far as the defense, only playing Davis 22 snaps.. which was 4th amongst our DTs and 45% less than the main 2

davis got 22 snaps.. i would have bumped that at least 30.. plus playing fletch on the edge some snaps, which happened after barnett’s injury.. but running a ton of double gap blitzes and shh at goff to force stuff given how things were going

But ain’t a surprise they only averaged 2.5 yards per on the snaps Davis was in

yea I can’t knock hurts at all for that game.. my biggest knock was how they kept allowing the after the slide hits.. wasn’t like he was pulling the later slide or anything on his runs, dude got the necessary yards and got down

I remember you saying that about Davis on Sunday...I'll be looking for that now.

I remember you saying that about Davis on Sunday...I'll be looking for that now.

yea it was just odd.. but I’m not a huge fan of a gannon and he did this shh last year and basically HC had to step in and he changed things up a little bit

his thing last year was the try have guys keep everything in front of them and not allow big plays.. but it basically gave smart teams freebies

but we got guys.. I figured we’d see a ton of that beefed up package given how well swift was playing.. have BG as the only really DE and let riddick be that 5th guy at SAM and constantly throwing an extra rusher in there.. but force the run to the edges for LBs to react

but he gets paid to do this and I don’t

yea it was just odd.. but I’m not a huge fan of a gannon and he did this shh last year and basically HC had to step in and he changed things up a little bit

his thing last year was the try have guys keep everything in front of them and not allow big plays.. but it basically gave smart teams freebies

but we got guys.. I figured we’d see a ton of that beefed up package given how well swift was playing.. have BG as the only really DE and let riddick be that 5th guy at SAM and constantly throwing an extra rusher in there.. but force the run to the edges for LBs to react

but he gets paid to do this and I don’t

I have a feeling a lot of points will be scored.

I have a feeling a lot of points will be scored.

yall have some good players, I wouldn’t be mad at it..

I just don’t want the obvious dumb shh.. like the last game, you run a bootleg and that shh going be wide open vs a schwartz defense because of how over aggressive shh was up front

and now gannon is super duper conservative.. but at least last year proved at least 1 thing, we as a fan base complain enough they going react quick and do something

yall have some good players, I wouldn’t be mad at it..

I just don’t want the obvious dumb shh.. like the last game, you run a bootleg and that shh going be wide open vs a schwartz defense because of how over aggressive shh was up front

and now gannon is super duper conservative.. but at least last year proved at least 1 thing, we as a fan base complain enough they going react quick and do something

Jefferson gonna get his, but I think Dalvin has a big game and there's a lot more Thielen and Irv Smith. CJ Ham the x-factor, he can show up anywhere, randomly.

Jefferson gonna get his, but I think Dalvin has a big game and there's a lot more Thielen and Irv Smith. CJ Ham the x-factor, he can show up anywhere, randomly.

i don’t mind if great players do great things.. you’re asking alot for that not to happen

but I don’t want the stupidity.. Don’t get cute.. you have guys, use em.. play to their strengths.. and if LBs are missing tackles, maybe play Dean more than 3 snaps.. or if you’re up couple TDs, let your young guys gets snaps and see what they can do

That's his wh.....

6tg5e5.jpg

Rewatching all the games on my Sunday ticket thing where it's cut to just every play....watching Mariota is way different than all the other Q's...no urgency. Just a nonchalant Hawaiian surfer dude type.:lol:
Idk how to explain it, but I feel the same way about Bryce Young, but in a POSITIVE way.

If you turn to a Bama game, without knowing the score or time, on mute, you couldn't tell if they were up 28 in the 2nd qtr or down 14 with 7 mins left

His level of urgency is the same, but you feel they will always win :lol:

Idk how to explain it, but I feel the same way about Bryce Young, but in a POSITIVE way.

If you turn to a Bama game, without knowing the score or time, on mute, you couldn't tell if they were up 28 in the 2nd qtr or down 14 with 7 mins left

His level of urgency is the same, but you feel they will always win :lol:
Seeing this in a Seahwks uniform

tenor (4).gif

They knocked it out of the part unintentionally with the WFT rebrand last year too, textbook example of hustling backwards :smh:

They could’ve been the Washington Football Team and STILL used the commander branding or the cartooned logo I mentioned. It was PERFECT. They could’ve been the WFT and used a broad number of different logos or branding ideas. It literally fell right into their lap and they fumbled

They could’ve been the Washington Football Team and STILL used the commander branding or the cartooned logo I mentioned. It was PERFECT. They could’ve been the WFT and used a broad number of different logos or branding ideas. It literally fell right into their lap and they fumbled
And ppl had already gotten used to the Washington Football Team, nobody was asking for the commanders…But it’s a classic move by them to do something for no reason :lol: :smh:

They double re branded :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom